Did you wish your smartphone or tablet had a full-size USB port for plugging in a game controller

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I think a full size USB port would be useful for quickly plugging in a USB game controller, keyboard, or mouse for gaming with controls.

A wired controller also has less interference, or wireless lag problems which can be a problem.

I'm sure there is some kind of adulator one can use to make a full usb plug into a mini usb port.

I'm sure there is some kind of adulator one can use to make a full usb plug into a mini usb port.

I think the adapter is called a Micro-USB On-The-Go Cable which turns a Micro-USB port into a Full size-USB port.

If I had a tablet, I probably wouldn't mind having something like that. But for my phone, I don't really use my smart phone for that.

If I had a tablet, I probably wouldn't mind having something like that. But for my phone, I don't really use my smart phone for that.

A lot of newer smartphones like the iPhone 7 Plus can be considered small tablets because of their bigger screen size, so people are more likely to use phones with bigger screens for playing games, and watching video where having a full size USB is useful for plugging in a USB controller, or USB flash drive to watch bigger HD video files.

Users also have a full-size USB port to plug-in USB accessories like a keyboards, microphones, printers, webcams, etc.

I think it would be handy to have the overture or some adaptor for it. It is not the gaming what attracts me to the idea, but it is handy for files transfers, extra memory and peripherials.

I think it would be handy to have the overture or some adaptor for it. It is not the gaming what attracts me to the idea, but it is handy for files transfers, extra memory and peripherials.

I think a full-size USB port would be most useful for plugging in a better USB Wi-Fi adapter since a lot of modern smartphones still don't have good Wi-Fi reception like laptops and desktops which have better Wi-Fi reception.

Some smartphones made by Blu have very big batteries, so users can use the big battery on a smartphone to charge USB devices like controllers, handhelds and other phones which uses a full-size USB port on a charger, PC, console, etc to plug-in its charging cable to charge a device.

Back