Do you believe in miracles?

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
Honestly, I don't.

There are no miracles whatsoever and I have never experienced anything like that in my life. I do know that some people believe in them.. But I don't.

What about you guys?

Do you believe in miracles?

If so, why?

I never understand how miracles come in peoples mind when or what we see in just an coincidence most of them think it was an wonder or miracle.

I never understand how miracles come in peoples mind when or what we see in just an coincidence most of them think it was an wonder or miracle.

There are some people who lives in places where science is less popular, or harder to understand because there are no libraries and the internet is not popular, so they maybe more likely to believe in miracles, and fortune telling.

I kind of do, even though I've never experienced one. It's another one of those things where I'm more weighted in not believing it, but I'm sure there's a possibility. There's nothing that proves miracles exist, but there's nothing that disproves them either.

I see .I guess that makes sense as all the people can't be lucky in this world.
Many people look forward to get one in their lives only to get disappointed in the end

I see .I guess that makes sense as all the people can't be lucky in this world.
Many people look forward to get one in their lives only to get disappointed in the end

I think lucky people are more likely to believe in miracles like how some blind people never expected to see again after being blind for many years according to news stories I saw of people randomly being able to see again after being blind for many years, so they say they experience a miracle. There sometimes no scientific proof that miracles like being able to see again after many years of blindness is not a miracle.

I might have to in order to pass my accounting class this semester :squint:

but typically, I do not.
You don't need a miracle but yeah it's gonna be tough.
I bet you got lots of stuff like formulas to memorize for that class

You don't need a miracle but yeah it's gonna be tough.
I bet you got lots of stuff like formulas to memorize for that class

Accounting has less advance formula to memorize compared to Algebra and Calculus, and knowing a lot of college math is not always necessary to use accounting software, or account things by hand.

Beginner Accounting classes in High school and college teach students to balance Accounting sheets where users add and subtract money $ numbers. But, users need to know what numbers to add and subtract.

There is accounting software, and Excel Spreadsheets which make accounting easier to calculate accounting sheets compared to using a regular calculator and pencil to calculate accounting sheets by hand.

But, Accounting gets harder after taking more advance accounting courses.

Accounting has less advance formula to memorize compared to Algebra and Calculus, and knowing a lot of college math is not always necessary to use accounting software, or account things by hand.

Beginner Accounting classes in High school and college teach students to balance Accounting sheets where users add and subtract money $ numbers. But, users need to know what numbers to add and subtract.

There is accounting software, and Excel Spreadsheets which make accounting easier to calculate accounting sheets compared to using a regular calculator and pencil to calculate accounting sheets by hand.

But, Accounting gets harder after taking more advance accounting courses.
Oh... You are pretty knowledgeable. I didn't know that there is such a huge difference.
But anything that involves math is a nightmare for me.

Oh... You are pretty knowledgeable. I didn't know that there is such a huge difference.
But anything that involves math is a nightmare for me.

I had to take a short 1 month course in accounting in school.

Accounting is easier than most math when you understand the chart, and different terms. Basic accounting is sort of like budgeting and managing my own money.

I had to take a short 1 month course in accounting in school.

Accounting is easier than most math when you understand the chart, and different terms. Basic accounting is sort of like budgeting and managing my own money.
Umm... My math skills are equal to a grade schooler and I am not kidding. So for me even accounting is difficult....
But that's great :)
Good luck with the course !

Umm... My math skills are equal to a grade schooler and I am not kidding. So for me even accounting is difficult....
But that's great :)
Good luck with the course !

I mostly need a calculator to do basic math. I think beginners accounting is mostly basic math and english, so it easier than grade school math like fractions and geometry.

I finish the course many years a go. Thanks for the luck.

I mostly need a calculator to do basic math. I think beginners accounting is mostly basic math and english, so it easier than grade school math like fractions and geometry.

I finish the course many years a go. Thanks for the luck.
I hated geometry with a passion. The same goes to algebra too. It's too much for me, even now. I would rather do some programming course rather than learn a math problem

I hated geometry with a passion. The same goes to algebra too. It's too much for me, even now. I would rather do some programming course rather than learn a math problem

Word math problems are hard as well since it is not easy to understand what the word problem is saying, and how to solve it.

Word math problems are hard as well since it is not easy to understand what the word problem is saying, and how to solve it.
Are you talking about permutations and combinations, probability and such?
If that is the case then, I am good at them. Weird but it's the truth

Are you talking about permutations and combinations, probability and such?
If that is the case then, I am good at them. Weird but it's the truth

I mainly mean word problems like

"Jane spent $42 for shoes. This was $14 less than twice what she spent for a blouse. How much was the blouse?"

source

Back