Do you believe in miracles?

I mainly mean word problems like

"Jane spent $42 for shoes. This was $14 less than twice what she spent for a blouse. How much was the blouse?"

source
It I were say, these are the problems that I don't get, would you laugh?
I hope not.. Even basic mathematics is tough for me and I need practice to do them... That's why I can't do anything than be a programmer for now

Yeah but some people believe in miracles a lot.
Well, they also believe some other stuff, have some superstitions and such but it would be hard for them, to not to trust them completely.

Many people who survive an airplane crash believe in miracles because most people don't survive airplane crashes, so they believe god or an angel saved them from dying. Winning the lottery is also very rare, so people who win the lottery may believe in miracles if they suddenly win the lottery.

Lol now that's an interesting thing to say and a fact as well. If you think about it in scientific perspective, you wouldn't believe in miracles as well.
Miracles are born from personal experiences and opinions

I think some religions, fictional books, movies, video games, and cartoons have a lot of stories about miracles, so some believers of a religion, and fans of a miracle themed book, movie , etc may more likely believe in miracles.

I think some religions, fictional books, movies, video games, and cartoons have a lot of stories about miracles, so some believers of a religion, and fans of a miracle themed book, movie , etc may more likely believe in miracles.
I see. Well yeah that's normal. In each and every religion, that sort of stuff exists.
Miracles are rather rediculous. Series of coincidences are no miracles. I wish I could believe in them but sadly, I can't fool myself

Yes, I do believe in miracles. Life is a miracle. That is why I consider my life as a miracle, and this miracle exists so that others may know God and enter into their destiny here on earth and for eternity. Miracles can also manifest through the emotion of joy. Every moment is a miracle.

If I believe in miracles, for me the miracles have nothing to do with something that is impressive, is not in daily living, when a person changes a malfeasance, arrives to do different to the positive side, this is a real miracle since it is very difficult to change our for Ma live.

There is no such thing as miracle. Its you who made it the possible from impossible. Its your faith with our Almighty Father.

If we look into the totality of things like our planet earth in the universe and how we can even survive from among the other elements, the air we breathe, the plants and other organisms that grow, and a lot more, then how can I not believe in miracles? Just my mere existence, of which I have neither planned nor wanted, is enough for me to call it a miracle. I believe in the miracle of life itself.

I think miracles do exist but for some reason, we can't probably know if we already experience it. Some will say that they experience miracles in their since they believe that it is a miracle but some will not since they do not believe on it. That's why it is still depends on the belief of individual.

Yes, I believe in God so I believe in miracles. I believe that everything is possible when you have faith and trust in God. There are many cases in the hospital of patients that do not have a chance to be cured or live but miracles happen and no one can explain it. Science can't even explain.

I guess people who believe in god, believe in miracles by default. Makes sense. well, I am losing my faith these days...so, I can't comment either way as of now.
I don't believe in miracles at the end of the day

Back