Do you consider yourself to be very intelligent?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
What's that one thing which happened and right after you have handled it, you get the feeling that it's all down to your high level of intelligence that helped you to solve the issues...? Do you think that it's something anyone can be able to pull off or it's something only you could have done?

To the point I hate it sometimes.

Very Intelligent Sherlock lol

What's that one thing which happened and right after you have handled it, you get the feeling that it's all down to your high level of intelligence that helped you to solve the issues...? Do you think that it's something anyone can be able to pull off or it's something only you could have done?

I am a solution provider. I always have that mindset that I can always get myself away from any challenge that I am facing in life. So, each time I solve a particular one, I feel on top of the world.

I am a solution provider. I always have that mindset that I can always get myself away from any challenge that I am facing in life. So, each time I solve a particular one, I feel on top of the world.
As long as you don't rub it in the face of others, it's all good.

If I was so smart, I would have prepared so much to avoid the work I still do. That being said, I feel like I could handle a college-paid job in tech without money paid toward education.

If I was so smart, I would have prepared so much to avoid the work I still do. That being said, I feel like I could handle a college-paid job in tech without money paid toward education.
If you don't have your own business, it's always a big struggle with any job.

I am an introvert by nature. However my grades are a bit high for me to label myself as stupid.
So, I am going to go with relatively intelligent ......I suppose >>

Back