Do you consider yourself to be very intelligent?

I am an introvert by nature. However my grades are a bit high for me to label myself as stupid.
So, I am going to go with relatively intelligent ......I suppose >>
It's very rare to see one would agree they are daft.. We all intelligent in our own eyes :grin:

It's very rare to see one would agree they are daft.. We all intelligent in our own eyes :grin:
Hahah...yes.
I was told that, i need to work harder...so I always feel that being myself is just....never enough but even though I know better now....I just can't gain any confidence...

I am an introvert by nature. However my grades are a bit high for me to label myself as stupid.
So, I am going to go with relatively intelligent ......I suppose >>
Most of the introverts that I've seen were kinda intelligent because they spent more time alone.

Most of the introverts that I've seen were kinda intelligent because they spent more time alone.
I feel like they figure out the least amount of words needed to solve any social situation.

Tell me about it. Sometimes I think people that do that think more about telegraphing their actions rather than finding something relevant for both parties.
Talk about how good they are with their being selfish with conversation.

Tell me about it. Sometimes I think people that do that think more about telegraphing their actions rather than finding something relevant for both parties.
I know some people talk too much to show off their (lack) of knowledge. Especially online. Anyone typing 18 paragraphs for something that could have been done in one or two is overcompensating.

I know some people talk too much to show off their (lack) of knowledge. Especially online. Anyone typing 18 paragraphs for something that could have been done in one or two is overcompensating.
I don't mean to aim a dig but those at VGR are very good at doing that... :madlaugh:

I don't mean to aim a dig but those at VGR are very good at doing that... :madlaugh:
I left that place and haven't been there in a hot minute, but yeah, some of those guys did that a lot.

One conversation that used to be a hot issue before streaming took over was the whole piracy vs anti-piracy thing. Apparently people didn't want to just admit they just like free shit (or just didn't feel like paying), and expounded some lengthy diatribe that was essentially some round about way of saying what I just mentioned. I guess people thought being too blunt made them look bad or something.

One I find fun is what I call a jargon salad. It's like a word salad, except you throw some random jargon you know into it. It only works against people who don't know what you're talking about. They also think they fooled people who do know, and think "yeah, I'm smarter than they are because they don't know what I'm talking about". No, it's because you just strung random jargon together that's incomprehensible.

Hmm... Perhaps.
I don't like to standout be it for good or bad stuff -.-" .. However you are right ^^
At home, I am usually a tomboy though (_ _)/

I wouldn't say I'm intelligent from an academic sense but I do think I'm quite bright when it comes to my own interests and I'm pretty streetwise.

I always did well academically and generally seem to understand things better than many others around me, but then I recall some of my past choices and have to answer "no" lol.

Ach, past choices are just experience! We've all made mistakes when we were younger especially.

Well, I like to think of myself as more of a smart aleck than a super genius, but who knows? Maybe I'm secretly a Mensa-level genius and I just haven't realized it yet. Or maybe I'm just really good at trivia games. Either way, I try not to take myself too seriously and just enjoy the ride.

I know for certain that I'm not dumb. It's a yes, I think of myself being an intelligent human specie. I don't know everything but I know enough and still willing to learn.

I wouldn't say I am super smart or anything like that but I don't have problems figuring out tecknowledgey.
Technology is making is a lot more easier for us to know virtually everything we wanna know. Take a lot of how AI plays so much role in making access to knowledge very fast and easy.

Back