Do you even care for StreetPass games any more?

They are kinda fun.There really is no point in them though.You can only use hats on Streetpass Mii Plaza and not some big games like Mario Kart,which USE the feature but don't showcase the accesories,which is the whole point in Streetpass Mii Plaza.But I did hear that if you collect all of them then something good happens...

eh probably a myth. :/

I definitly think Streetpass has become more enjoyable in Europe the past month. I always kept my 3DS on me with Wi-Fi on. This resulted in about two meetings a week if I was Lucky. But now, in Europe at least, Nintendo has activated 'stations' so it gathers a week worth of people on a Nintendo Wi-Fi. When you get past one you meet severall people at once. Apparently people noticed this and they put the WiFi on near those points. So it's really becoming more worthwhile.

That being said, I never play those games. Only the puzzles, because I like the 3D pictures when you finish one.

i from ireland dublin and today is thursday i got 10 streetpass hits and there lot more fun with 4 new games, 500 mii enchountered accomplishments for my red and 3ds xl and i cleared last level in streetpass squad

Last edited by a moderator:
Back