Do You Guys Believe?

That, would scare me shitless. Real or not.

When the guy killed them and himself, it was reported I think.

Another time was with my brother. We use to live in this giant building with a giant garage in the bottom and the house like a couple of feet at the top. My brothers bed was by the window and he use to see these little skeleton animals in the trashcan in the alley.

The one he saw and came into our room was a skeleton dog. I was only like 4 so I don't remember much lol.

Very forgettable place. I'll have to ask my friend what the town's name even was. lol I don't tell the story often in fear of being called a psychopath or something.

Wow, ILVS, you are attracted by ghosts and stuff it seems. lol

yeah, do be careful who you tell that to.

and a skeleton dog? I'll believe in ghost but not animated dead.

Oh, I thought you were talking to me, and I was like "did I mention a dog?" lol And yeah, zombies... I'm a little sketchy about them. lol

Honestly, if you were me in the situation, you would probably shit your pants. lol

- I used to hear whispers and wall scratching in a house i used to rent, it stopped when i got up to check and i'm 100% sure it was no animal.
- On i woke up and felt like there was someone pressing against my back (this scared me a bit cause i thought it was someone that got in my house), when i turned back nothing.
- I was driving late at night and went past an old lady that was walking, when i went back to give her a ride, no one was there.

I suppose I need to throw something into this topic, I've never had a ghost or weird experience but my 2 year old nephew did. We had him over one night and I went into a different room while my mom watched him and when I came back out he was by her looking upset and scared. I asked my mom what happened and she said he was staring at the corner of the room and just suddenly started crying and ran away from it.

I tried to make him go near that part of the room but he wouldn't budge. And I know that part of the room tends to creek a lot and sometimes I do hear a weird banging on the wall.

I tried to make him go near that part of the room but he wouldn't budge. And I know that part of the room tends to creek a lot and sometimes I do hear a weird banging on the wall.

Animals and young kids tend to sense stuff better than we more mature people do. I suggest possibly putting a cross on that corner wall? Thats what certain people say to do. If you find it on the floor the next day, its something bad. If its still hanging, it left or wasn't there at all.

Wow, this topic is actually far more active than I thought it would be. I thought people would pass me off as a loon or something. lol

Animals and young kids tend to sense stuff better than we more mature people do. I suggest possibly putting a cross on that corner wall? Thats what certain people say to do. If you find it on the floor the next day, its something bad. If its still hanging, it left or wasn't there at all.

well I'm in a apartment so maybe it went to bother the people :p and I know the building right next door (a really close garage.) is pretty shabby so it could be something hanging loose.

and it's not a cross but it's the area we do put our Christmas tree, that would be on the ground if something was there.

Back