Do you play online games?

John_12

Awards
Credits
Helllo Everyone.

Are you addicted to playing online games then play here lots of exiciting Free Online Games. Here you find lot of games like action, adventure, driving , fighting, puzzles, kids games, girls game and much more.  :yahoo:

No i do not play online games i prefer to play on my own i dont need any help with someone by my side watching my back i watch my own back all the time

I love on-line games. I play lots of MMOs and server/match based PvP games!

My favourite online game is Minecraft. I just love collaborating with people on projects and also seeing what other people make (and bragging about my own things). :p

I also enjoy Mario Kart and a bit of TF2 (though I'm horrible at it).

My favourite online game is Minecraft. I just love collaborating with people on projects and also seeing what other people make (and bragging about my own things). :p

I also enjoy Mario Kart and a bit of TF2 (though I'm horrible at it).

I don't think Minecraft technically is an on-line game. And the graphics are horrible! lol

I don't think Minecraft technically is an on-line game. And the graphics are horrible! lol

tumblr_mct57xtKwA1r446fb.gif

> Open Minecraft
> Click Multiplayer
Congratulations, you're playing an online game!

And if you're *that* concerned with the graphics then install a texture pack.

tumblr_mct57xtKwA1r446fb.gif

> Open Minecraft
> Click Multiplayer
Congratulations, you're playing an online game!

And if you're *that* concerned with the graphics then install a texture pack.
I stand corrected. Yeah but how does it compare to something like Planetside 2? I didn't get an Nvidia GTX 580 to play a game with blocky graphics :grin:

I stand corrected. Yeah but how does it compare to something like Planetside 2? I didn't get an Nvidia GTX 580 to play a game with blocky graphics :grin:
Chances are you got it to play good games and Minecraft is one of the best. The aesthetics aren't even an important thing to note because it is not meant to be a visual-sensory-overload-pleasurefest (but there are plenty of texture packs that do make it as such). It's meant to be like a Lego-ish world that you explore and craft (sometimes with others) to your liking.

I haven't played Planetside 2 so I don't know how to compare but I expect the gameplay to not be as rich. Minecraft's hook is its sandbox nature which gives you an infinitely rich experience; the more you put into it, the more you get out of it. Not to mention when you play multiplayer with a group of friends and cooperatively craft your world together, it gives you such a great sense of community that has never been rivalled in any other game that I've played.

Chances are you got it to play good games and Minecraft is one of the best. The aesthetics aren't even an important thing to note because it is not meant to be a visual-sensory-overload-pleasurefest (but there are plenty of texture packs that do make it as such). It's meant to be like a Lego-ish world that you explore and craft (sometimes with others) to your liking.

I haven't played Planetside 2 so I don't know how to compare but I expect the gameplay to not be as rich. Minecraft's hook is its sandbox nature which gives you an infinitely rich experience; the more you put into it, the more you get out of it. Not to mention when you play multiplayer with a group of friends and cooperatively craft your world together, it gives you such a great sense of community that has never been rivalled in any other game that I've played.

Coolness. Yeah I hear it's really cool! Planetside 2 is an MMOFPS set in a persistent world of war between 3 factions. It's awesome! And free to play! :)

I used to play them when I was stuck at school with 4+ hour breaks. They saved my life, back then.

Now, not so much though.

Back