Do you play online games?

I like playing online games as it lets me talk to people that have the same like as me, but sometimes it is nice to play offline games where you can just relax in like the Fallout series or Skyrim. Sometimes I just want to be the only Hero that matters instead of a billion others so I guess it really just depends on my mood at the current time.

I used to play flash games years ago when I had a proper toaster which couldn't run any decent game. It wasn't as bad as I'm making it sound though; some memorable titles like Swords & Sandals, Rebuild and Thing Thing Arena kept me busy for days!

I am addicted to online games I mostly play mmorpgs and fps. Right now I am playing FFXIV , past mmorpgs that I have played include DAOC, FFXI, WOW, EQ, EQ2 and GW2.

Greg

Yes, I'm playing a lot of online games and also, I consider myself as a competitive gamer since with my team I won over 40 online and LAN tournaments in the counter strike global offensive. 
So mostly like you can see, I'm playing CS:GO and dota2.

Yes I play online games like smallworlds.com. It is truly my favorite!!! I like it so much maybe you should try it you may like it too. 

Wouldn't say that I am addicted to online games but I do like to play games online. I have been known to play some games on Facebook and also some games on a website called Pogo but a lot of the time I don't always bother and only tend to play if I remember about them.

Ive began to play online games when i was around 14, my first mmorpg was the silkroad online..huh good memories..

I'm not really the online arcade gamer, sorry. I'm more into Call of Duty multiplayer games. 

I played Guild Wars 2 for a really long time. That is if you call 6 months a good long haul. I hit up level 80 and did a lot of quests and missions before I was so sick of it that I couldn't play it anymore. I owned a guild with some friends, but went inactive when we got it moving.

Yes I do.But I kinda like mini-games when compared to normal video games.

My favorite online game would be "Boxo" :) 

I wouldn't say I am addicted, but I do enjoy playing them from time to time. It all depends on what I happen upon or if a friend recommends it. Then I may get incredibly involved in them depending on my level of interest. After awhile though I'll forget all about it, and stop playing. I get bored easily especially since when I play a game I try playing it through as often as possible. There was a Pirates of the Caribbean game a while back. It was very stand still, a lot of waiting, but it had an interesting story line, and a competitive aspect to it. I strategized the hours to get on to able to do the most advancing. I think that lasted a good couple weeks before I forgot about it. 

Yeah, I still play them.  I usually try to keep to the list of games I play to a minimum though.  I've dropped a couple overtime because of lack of interest or the game was shut down.  I occasionally play the Facebook games, but I really stick with League of Angels.  There have been other games I wanted to try, but I worry about the graphics.  Some games I can't play for a period of time without getting sick.

Back