Do you post regularly in other message boards, and have any standards for posts?

Tiger21820

Master of Fire & Ice!
Staff member
Administrator
Manager
Lottery Manager
Awards
Credits
Or do you post primarily here? Do you have any core elements for your posts?

I may occasionally post in a few other places (extremely rarely), but this and Wario Forums is really what I can truly call "home"! :) I am also still yet to make 1000 posts, but I just never find a good time to post...

These are my posting conditions:
I always try to avoid posting in ANY topics that are not on the first page of a forum. Necroposting is almost always frowned upon, so I try to avoid it.
I always have to have a lot to say in any post; no posts that are less than maybe 40 words long , so when I would have something to say, I feel it would be too short, and just give up on posting at all...
I always avoid posting multiple times in a row unless it is relevant, but even still, I avoid it like the plaque.

These conditions are probably why I rarely post anywhere... So how about you?

I don't have any standards.
If I feel like it, I tend to post and that's all there is to it.

Tbh, I've been slow on posting on most forums these days. I've mostly just been using Twitter but postings there have been sort of rare too. I think it's because I've been addicted to one specific game I've gotten and already have about 50 hours invested in it.

I mostly just post here, on Wario Forums and the Admin Zone nowadays.

Other than that? Usually non forum sites, like Reddit, Hacker News or Discord.

I don't really have any standards per se but I try to avoid making one worded responses. I frequent quite a few forums, this one obviously being one of them :grin:

Back