Do you still read newspaper?

NameGervin

Full GL Member
Credits
I wonder if you guys still read newspaper?

Cus this morning I bought a coffee and sausage mcmuffin at good ol everyones favorite mcdonalds. I wonder if people still read their free newspapers?

I don't get a newspaper anymore so...no, I don't. There got to be too much negativity so I quit reading the newspaper, just like I quit watching the news.

I don't think that I have read any newspapers this year. I don't like reading that much.

I read the newspapers which are freely available at the library, waiting rooms, the street, and restaurants. I find the car review, electronics and tech news, health news, food, entertainment section and sports news section a good way to pass the time.

It can be important to read local and international news, so I know if there are places which I should avoid going to because of a forest fire, violent protest, traffic jams, wars, and crime. Plus, I think it is useful for newspapers to tell the public that someone is a convicted criminal, or might of committed a crime and is in court to defend their innocence or admit guilt, so people try to avoid being near the criminal to stay safer.

I wonder if you guys still read newspaper?

Cus this morning I bought a coffee and sausage mcmuffin at good ol everyones favorite mcdonalds. I wonder if people still read their free newspapers?

Without the hash browns?

Without the hash browns?
No hash browns here.

I read the newspapers which are freely available at the library, waiting rooms, the street, and restaurants. I find the car review, electronics and tech news, health news, food, entertainment section and sports news section a good way to pass the time.

It can be important to read local and international news, so I know if there are places which I should avoid going to because of a forest fire, violent protest, traffic jams, wars, and crime. Plus, I think it is useful for newspapers to tell the public that someone is a convicted criminal, or might of committed a crime and is in court to defend their innocence or admit guilt, so people try to avoid being near the criminal to stay safer.

Do the newspaper there in library, waiting rooms, restaurants etc. are there updated? or they had been there for days and the contents are late.

I think most of the people read newspaper are grandpas and wealthy businessmen. Because they gotta be updated on business field and they do not like staring for screens for too long. Cus of the bad effect of the screen to eyes. I think me, myself enjoying reading newspaper sometimes especially with coffee. Also reading a newspaper is less distraction because it's not like a mobile phone where time to time there is a notifications. That might distract you from reading.

It's not available on McDonalds here. So I gotta buy it from supermarket and cook it myself. :p

Please do, otherwise the sausage mcmuffin is really sad without his golden haired waifu lol

LOL LOL

Though Kai is not that cold in truth. And yes Riley is quite hot tempered despite her soft voice when she's not angry.

Riley's english voice is great, I like her soft spoken voice. When she's talking normally of course not when she's angry.

Last edited:
So I checked Philippine's mcdonalds website. It looks like they have the hash browns:
McDonalds : Ourfood

I am not informed with that. Thanks for researching for me lol.
N9Sipti.jpg

yer welcome. I smell some conspiracy at the mcdonalds branch you visited. Could be that particular branch kidnapped Riley!

I like the egg burger, teriyaki burger, and Big Mac at McDonalds, but other than that I don't think it taste good.
I feel like 7-11 fried chicken is much better. w

Back