Do you think you would ever get tired of anime?

No, I don't think that it would be out of trend. I for one wouldn't get tired of it and I am saying this from experience :grin: I am currently watching some of my favorite animes, may it be on television or online, I'd sure watch it.

Sometimes I do without reason. I just play games and watch TV then maybe read and study, then I go back to watching anime. Sometimes it takes a week before I gain interest again on watching anime.

I think It's a big NO NO for me. I really enjoy watching and playing anime. And I really enjoy it a lot. I think all otaku will never tired for anime. because anime is their life.

Anime has a big part of my life. I am what I am now because of this. When I was a kid I watched Slam Dunk and taught me about teamwork, Naruto taught me about friendship. So it never comes to my mind that I get tired of watching anime. Until now I watched those anime that was already finished. Anime is life man...

Sometimes I do without reason. I just play games and watch TV then maybe read and study, then I go back to watching anime. Sometimes it takes a week before I gain interest again on watching anime.
Same here. I also find it interesting that I have the habit of looking for movies and end up watching anime series. So I guess it is safe to say that no matter what you are in, interests prevails from time to time.

No, I don't think so. I just love watching anime since I was a kid and it still never change. It has a soothing effect and makes you feel relax.

I found anime as a nonsense thing to be watched. But during summer my cousins are living with me for the whole summer, and they love to watch anime so I have no choice but to grant their wants because they are my visitors. After the summer, I think I'm into it too. I didn't get tire watching anime with them for the whole summer.

Back