Do you use Twitter?

I need to use it more for GL's sake.

I use my Twitter to follow game publishers and keep up with news on upcoming releases/new announcements, but that's it. I don't tweet anything myself. Occasional retweet to enter a giveaway, but that's it.

I just haven't gotten into Twitter. It took me forever to use facebook so I'm sure it will take time.

Regular basis. I go on it a few times a day just to check up what's happening around the world, with friends, football games etc. It's probably the main reason why I don't get much work done

Did you guys see one of the executives was dumping all his Twitter stock? I don't think the company is doing so well.

Twitter is a site that Id like to get into, just so I can check out whats happening with people in the world that I like : p But the one time I tried to explore the site, it felt clunky and hard to navigate, and I was too lazy to continue with it.

Im also worried about the political stuff, I dont wanna get involved in all that, but from what I hear theres alot of it going on there, and I know that Ill eventually look into it. That kind of stuff is really tiring, and I dont want to get all grumpy over all of that.

Im also worried about the political stuff, I dont wanna get involved in all that, but from what I hear theres alot of it going on there, and I know that Ill eventually look into it. That kind of stuff is really tiring, and I dont want to get all grumpy over all of that.
I tend to just ignore all the political stuff in my timeline. The nice thing about Twitter is, you don't have to read everything, you can scroll until you find something of interest. Though, I use mobile Twitter more than the desktop version so it makes it easier to skip unwanted things.

I used twitter like 2 years ago but then it got bored, I don't really use it nowadays, but I might get into it again sometime.

I don't have Twitter or Facebook or any kind of social media site. I am against those sites as from studies say they can destroy relationships in real life, they cause people to have anxiety, depression, and just being paranoid about everything.

My life is a lot better with out having those social sites. I find I have more peace and I can enjoy life more. I actually hang out with people in real life and talk on the phone or email my true close friends and family.

I use Twitter solely to collect the latest news, and eventually to share some funny stuff in English.
But for more generic use, I prefer to use Mastodon instead.

Mastodon is an open source and decentralised alternative to Twitter, it's highly popular in Japan and France, and it's actively being developed by a single German student.
However, I don't speak any French, so I generally make Toots in Japanese on Mastodon instead.

Edit:
Twitter: Suwako Moriya (@TechnicalSuwako) | Twitter
Mastodon: 洩矢 諏訪子 - mstdn.jp

Last edited:
I have a Twitter account, however, it's one I created for my forum. That way, we can share info about the forum and "re-tweet" other stuff that may be related to us.

I just used my Twitter whenever I have feelings that should be released. Whenever I have a fight with my girlfriend. I don't have anymore friends to speak with that are near my house. So Twitter is the only way I could released my feelings.

I use twitter to follow my favorite artist. Sometimes, I'm more active in twitter than in facebook because a lot of my friends are also using twitter.

I used twitter once just to follow my favorite band vocalist, but I never found using twitter to be entertaining. Actually it was kinda boring, so I stopped using it.

I have a Twitter account but I don't usually open it because people feel that sharing lots of short messages is probably fine, and I end up having to read about every random thought that passed through their heads today.

Back