Do you watch movies in theaters?

Rarely and always because of the company, between the inflight movies (i travel a lot for work) and all the streaming around, i do not need to visit theatre anymore ...

Considering how much I hate being around people, I just wait about 4 months for the movie to hit Blu Ray if I want to see it that badly

I still go to theaters but I have become very choosy of what I watch. I saw The Avengers which was a great movie but I haven't seen anything since then. I am planning to watch Prometheus and Amazing Spiderman in a theater but I am not sure about others.

I went to one last month to see the latest Pokemon movie, and I will go again in December for Dragon Ball Super: Broly.
I have my ticket for it already, same theatre chain, different location (previously I went to the one in Shibuya, this time I'll go to Ikebukuro because closer to home).

It depends on how badly I want to see the movie. There are some movies that I'll wait till they are released on dvd/blu-ray so that I can watch them at home. If I really, really want to see the movie then I'll go see it in theaters.

I only go to high-end theaters. $20 seats, 30 seats, and all seats reserved. It costs a bit extra but the experience is night and day.

I'm a normal person, I go to the nearest theater the cost only $6. Then the rest of my budget is spend on foods lol.
I paid 1512 yen for a Dragon Ball Super: Broly movie ticket, only to lose it the next day.
Fortunately, the theatre staff told me not to worry about it since I still have a photo of it.
If I show them that, I can still participate.

I've been going more and more over the past few years. It started when I saw Guardians of the Galaxy in theaters with a friend back in 2014, then we started watching the new Star Wars every year, and every so often I'll see a movie with a different friend. Then sometimes I'll have a group of friends to see a movie. The only movie I ever saw in theaters by myself was Deadpool, but I don't like going by myself if I can help it.

Well, I don't really watch movies in theaters anymore.
Somewhere along the line, I lost interest in all the movies. Now, I am into anime, manga, drama and whatnot.
When I was a kid though, I used to pester my parents a lot.

Back