Does gaming take allot of your time ?

Meh, not really. I have a terribly short attention span so unless the game can cause my brain to make me focus for hours (which can happen) it doesn't. I mean like I can't even play WoW normally for over an hour and I enjoy playing.

Actually no it doesn't , I'm not really a super gamer. Plus, people have school work to do.

It can in the past, but I'm more busy with my job search and managing my websites these days.

Gaming use to take a lot of my time, but that was before I had a kid and before I was a nurse.

Now, with work full-time, school part-time, and a family (husband and son), gaming gets less of my time than most other things.

Also, I have to share my consoles with my son now, so that cuts into my playtime some too.

My neighborhood is boring and I have nothing better to do. Usually my entire day is gaming. I've been a hardcore gamer ever since I got my PS2 awhile back.

It used to, but not so much anymore. Lately the games I play aren't too in depth or I've already beaten them before so they aren't time consuming. Such as L4d 1 and 2 - each time I play I play for around an hour, and that's it. As opposed to ages ago where I could get into a game and play for hours on end (GTA, Final Fantasy, etc)

It used to. I was crazy about video games and used to pay for hours.

Then my mom restricted my timings a bit and that phase passed

I enjoy gaming but it doesn't take up hours and hours of my time. I will play a video game for a while but then I'll move on to do something else for a while. I guess my attention span won't let me do just one thing for hours on end.

I can say that it takes half of the day of mine and sometimes a couple of hours during the night.

not quite for me. I end up playing mostly on the weekends, plan like 4-5 hours, and then go do something else. So yeah, mostly weekends. haha

Even if my attention span wouldn't get in the way, I have a job that won't let me play as much as I'd like to. There are a lot of things that I'd like to do more of but unfortunately, I have to go to work to pay the bills so that I'm not living in a cardboard box under the bridge.

In many cases it does, but as if you do not always have time to stay all day on a game, you should try CaveToKingdom.I discovered it searching for a strategy game, and indeed it does not take a total of 15 minutes per day. Giving you time for other more important things. I enjoyed it because I received the entertainment I needed for the day, but also time to stay with my family and friends.

Back