DragonBall Z: Abridged Episode 60

VirusZero

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Part 1 is here.

According to the twitch livestream (Streamfourstar) they're planning to release parts 2 and 3 within the next 3 weeks.

I'm going to wait till all three parts release and then I'm going to watch them. (the wait will kill me though).

I'm going to wait till all three parts release and then I'm going to watch them. (the wait will kill me though).
I should've done that, but as soon as I saw it in my sub feed I clicked it as fast as I could.

I'm so sad that they aren't going to do the Buu Saga, but I understand why, they have bigger and better things to do now.

I should've done that, but as soon as I saw it in my sub feed I clicked it as fast as I could.

I'm so sad that they aren't going to do the Buu Saga, but I understand why, they have bigger and better things to do now.

they might, they officially have not declared anything. It's just the legal issues keep dragging them.

I watched it last night. It was so epic. I was surprised they said they'd be back for season 4. Like I said, I saw one of the guys say this would be the end of DBZA. Must've had a change of heart or something.

Back