Dream about Video Games?

I had dreams after I was playing Castlevania Lord of Shadows. There were all kinds of monsters in my dream trying to kill me. I had a whip and I could throw crosses, just like Simon. It was an intense dream I remember getting bit by one of the monsters, and I could feel so much pain. When I woke up I checked my arm, but there was nothing there.

I had dreams after I was playing Castlevania Lord of Shadows. There were all kinds of monsters in my dream trying to kill me. I had a whip and I could throw crosses, just like Simon. It was an intense dream I remember getting bit by one of the monsters, and I could feel so much pain. When I woke up I checked my arm, but there was nothing there.

Wow... While I've had similar dreams I'm lucky that I never get caught although creatures chase me. It's awful that you actually experience pain in your dreams. I bet you're relieved when you wake up and it's all a dream! :happy: Does it put you off playing the game?

Most of my video game dreams revolve around things like Tetris. So one of my more recent dreams was about that Atlus title - the one with the sheep... Catherine! Yeah, I was just trying to make it through. Other than that I sometimes find myself working through Silent Hill, and once I had a tour through some odd combination of Dead Space, Mass Effect, and FEAR. It was more awesome then scary and I was actually sad to wake up from it.

Actually no I haven't dreamed of being in the video games.
I have had a dream once or twice replaying matches I had right before bed.

Wow... While I've had similar dreams I'm lucky that I never get caught although creatures chase me. It's awful that you actually experience pain in your dreams. I bet you're relieved when you wake up and it's all a dream! :happy: Does it put you off playing the game?

I was happy that it wasn't real, that's why I checked my arm. I never knew that playing a game so much could make you dream about it. That does make me nervous of playing a game too long. Even when I watch scary movies, I'll have that image in my head when I go to sleep. I haven't played that game in a while, so I haven't had anymore nightmares.

No .. I never had a dream about a video game. That would be too awkward for me .. I usually dream about regular stuff and not the fantasy / adventure of games.

Back