Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Thank you everyone for visiting Gaming Latest for your E3 2018 news this year. As the expo comes to a close it is time to look forward to next year!

The Entertainment Software Association has announced the dates for next year's Electronic Entertainment Expo which will take place on June 11th through the 13th at the Los Angeles Convention Center. After this, the contract with the LACC will be up allowing the organizers to select a different location for E3 if they wish. E3 has been held at LACC since 1995 (except for 1997 show was held in Atlanta while the 2007 show took place in Santa Monica).

E3 2018 drew in more than 69,200 attendees who saw over 200 exhibitors, 85 of which were showing at E3 for the first time.

As always please be sure to come back next year as GL (hopefully in version 2 state) will cover all the news there is and offer a great place to discuss everything E3. But no reason to go anywhere as we post daily gaming news and there is more upcoming video game conventions like Gamescom and Tokyo Game Show which we will also cover.

Thanks everyone for a great E3!

-D_S

LA rocks! I wish I were a resident of LA, the headquarters of world entertainment. I would love to attend the conference live but have stream it live.

I like it this way, getting all the latest E3 stuff all in one place. I must get it all everytime, this is more than google, I love all these nice information.

I will be visiting the Tokyo Games Show this year, as well as Comiket (this one is historically known for new Doujin game announcement and releases).
If wanted, I can take my favourite weapon to both places, which is my camera.

I will be visiting the Tokyo Games Show this year, as well as Comiket (this one is historically known for new Doujin game announcement and releases).
If wanted, I can take my favourite weapon to both places, which is my camera.

cool to know a member is going there, enjoy your time :)

Last edited:
:cool:, A live and direct from Japan TGS and Comiket scoops by Suwako!

The same camera from Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir or fatal frame? lol
I'll only attend on the Saturday on both events though.
Thursday (TGS-only) and Friday is when I'm at work, and Sunday is when I normally do all the main groceries for each week.
And in the case of TGS, the Thursday and Friday are only for businesses any way, and I doubt they'd consider UltimatePisman as press like they did at the Gamescom back in 2011 and 2012.

Back