E3 Contest 3 - Arcade Battle!

some games you need to hit other buttons besides submit. and please give me names so I can look into it.

Count me in but yea I think you should really just pick one single game to make this work and for it to be a fair contest.

Sure, though i do agree that the contest should be set to only about 10 specific games, otherwise it turns into a contest of how much time you can spend in the arcade, there is way too many games for everyone to have a chance.

This one is almost over so it would be pretty pointless changing it, just thought this idea should be used for the future arcade contests :p

Yup, he could also easily do a xbox live contest or something. Though if he picks games for the next one, it will have to get games that don't have a max set score, so everyone can at least have chance and not have a person set the score first try and it be unbeatable. This is also an issue :confused:

Yup, he could also easily do a xbox live contest or something. Though if he picks games for the next one, it will have to get games that don't have a max set score, so everyone can at least have chance and not have a person set the score first try and it be unbeatable. This is also an issue :confused:

I agree, i like games like Taz Jungle Jump or Sunday Lawn are pretty fun with no fixed high score :p

Back