E3 Contest 3 - Arcade Battle!

Lol i was thinking about this just now and was checking it out on google :p That would be pretty fun, games like pool, texas hold'em, bomberman, tanks maybe even fighting games :grin: And tournaments would be cool, we could play for shards.

Lol i was thinking about this just now and was checking it out on google :p That would be pretty fun, games like pool, texas hold'em, bomberman, tanks maybe even fighting games :grin: And tournaments would be cool, we could play for shards.

Now it sounds fun lol. Playing for shards would be neat. Get on it DS! :happy:

DS said he'd fix the Arcade Profile feature, guess we'll have to wait.

There is a challenge button on all games, do a search for one and the button is there. But when I type your name to send you a challenge, doesn't work. I never went to the arcade profile :p.

Well the challenge is in the arcade so it probably has something to do with the arcade profile of each players :p I can't see the challenge button 0.o

You have to search for the game and check the results at the bottom. It only shows here.

2wqvgya.png

I preformed another upgrade on the arcade, profile feature is still broken, but I think you can access it from your own profile page.

Challenge system has been fixed.

so question to those in the contest right now, do you want me to cancel this and set something else better up very soon with the prize bigger?

I'd rather still get the prizes to be honest.. We spent a lot of time fighting to get those trophies lol.

Back