Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Be excited GF gamers, E3 is less than a week away. Here at GF we have always brought you the news you wanted to see from the expo and this year we shall make it a bit more exciting.

Since it's E3, I shall host 3 contests here on GF all with cash prizes which you can receive through paypal or though a gaming credit card (PSN Card, Live card, Steam card, ect.). Two of the contests will remain unknown and will be posted sometime during E3 week in this forum. Keep an eye on it.

The one contest I will announce will be a posting contest! Here is the prizes:

1st place: $200, 1 million GF shards (which can buy gaming credit cards in our store.) and an award pic.

2nd place: $50, 500k GF shards and an award pic.

3rd place: $10, 100k GF shards, and an award pic.

4th and below: 500 GF shards.

The contest will start 12:01 AM on June 4th. Simply post here after that time and on that date with your current post amount and start posting. The contest ends on June 13th at Midnight.

And remember, this is one of three to come. So spread the word because if you referrer people during the contest using the refer system I will add a extra point to your total post amount based on the referred person's usergroup at the end of the contest. The amount starts at 1 with neogamer usergroup and goes up by one with each usergroup promotion.

Contest Addition:

To ensure GF befits from this, I must require that at least 10 people join this contest for it to happen. But I'm sure hundreds will join.

If you got any questions post them here.

Also on Sunday night before E3 I will bring out the E3 boards and put them away at the end of the contest and probably condense them into one on the weekend after E3.

So good luck everyone :)

-DS

People in the contest/starting posts/end posts:

1: hissae2 - 2,186 posts / 50 posts
2: ZINC - 0 posts / 98 posts
3: 2787cmt - 0 posts / 4 posts
4: tetutato - 472 posts / 63 posts
5: Shole - 26 posts / 9 posts
6: Graceful Assassin - 7,299 posts / 600 posts
7: Crimson - 0 posts / 21 posts
8: memento-mori - 4 posts / 343 posts
9: Ridwan Sameer - 1 post / 39 posts
10: trendchaser - 4 posts / 6 posts
11: ILVS2 - 3 posts / 236 posts
12: Alex19 - 4 posts / 98 posts
13: Sarah - 102 posts / 31 posts
14: DarkGizmo - 42 posts / 53 posts
15: graven29 - 0 posts / 19 posts
16: gaminforce - 0 posts / 6 posts

Total posts made in this contest: 1,676 posts!

Congrats and thank you everyone who entered. You have done a great serivice to this forum and I can't thank you enough. Now that it's over I hope you will stick with us in the coming future for future contests and become apart of something great. Now for our winners:

1st: Graceful Assassin - 600 posts

2nd: memento-mori - 343 posts

3rd: ILVS2 - 236 posts.

I will be handing out the prize through paypal, please PM me with your paypal email when you get the chance. Other prizes will be awarded shortly.

-DS

P.S More of this contest to come in the future, maybe with a bigger prize? :p

Oh damn. Prize is tempting but would mods be able to participate? I find that to be a bit unfair in certain cases.

I am in great need of cash to support my self so I am going to take part.

Thanks!

Date: 4/06/12 5:20pm post count: 0

If I win and there's not enough people I'm happy to win 120 as that's all I need :) you can donate the rest to charity or keep it, only if we don't get enough people though! Haha.

I'm in. I guess I'm starting with zero posts. Even if I don't win, I'd like to contribute to the amount of people so this contest can at least happen. Huge prizes!

Woo! I hope I win first or second, first would allow me to buy something I've been trying to save up for a very long time :)

Back