E3 Contest; Huge Prizes

I was gonna join but then I realized what date it is already.

Yeah, and I assume you mean the length of the school year, not age-wise. This week is all of our finals, unlike college kids who gets out in like May. >_>

I am usually on here at night, but I have to study throughout the night now, so this, work, and studying really tires a man out... lol And besides, you have the Arcade contest. :p No way I have time for that too. lol

I am usually on here at night, but I have to study throughout the night now, so this, work, and studying really tires a man out... lol And besides, you have the Arcade contest. :p No way I have time for that too. lol

Well my competition is always on lol. I will most likely get second place in the end, I leave my account logged in. So it looks like I'm on but not always :p.

Ah, no wonder you have so much time online. lol And anyway, I'm not nervous about this also because I have almost 600 posts. lol

Ah, no wonder you have so much time online. lol And anyway, I'm not nervous about this also because I have almost 600 posts. lol

Ya lol. I move around back and forth. I'm trying to get 2nd in posting contest. Still have about 7 hours before I gotta leave lol. Though I don't think I will get 100+ posts by then.

Back