E3 Post Contest

I'll be happy to even get to 3rd place. Gotta love the fact that the counters update in real time.
Yep but try for 3rd place till u can...
Just with cm2?
But you need to beat Demon_skeith to make it to the top. Don't tell me that you are not aiming for the top position in that widget o_O
I can't cause he is Mr.Demon and I can't cross him...

Lol but no matter how many number of posts I made, a little or a lot every month, I am always crazy for gaming, Gaming is Laifu! lol
Oooookay.
I would have agreed if you were to save anime if life :p I am crazy about anime.

Oooookay.
I would have agreed if you were to save anime if life :p I am crazy about anime.

Well, as you know, I am also a hardcore Jrpg fan so that means Anime is and will always be part of my gaming "craziness" too lol, like the latest in development Tales game that I am keeping an eye on:

And the current Anime Jrpg game I am currently playing, recorded my play of Zero No Kiseki, psp english patch:

Detective Lloyd is on the case:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Well, as you know, I am also a hardcore Jrpg fan so that means Anime is and will always be part of my gaming "craziness" too lol, like the latest in development Tales game that I am keeping an eye on:

And the current Anime Jrpg game I am currently playing, recorded my play of Zero No Kiseki, psp english patch:

Detective Lloyd is on the case:

Um....I mean watching anime.
I don't think I would be interested in playing even my favorite anime... game versions, if they were to get released.....

Um....I mean watching anime.
I don't think I would be interested in playing even my favorite anime... game versions, if they were to get released.....

Didn't you play a couple of naruto and one piece games ?
Have you considered playing anime games before watching the anime? I am not much of a gamer...so I didn't play anything...much. I played couple of naruto and one piece games but that's about it.
What about you guys?
Playing an anime game without watching the anime...

Last edited:
I did....not just because I wanted to play them.
I had to play them, so that I could teach my little cousins about how to play those games......

Ah I see. Sounds like yer little cousins could very well be on their way to become avid gamers of the future.

Ah I see. Sounds like yer little cousins could very well be on their way to become avid gamers of the future.
Well, they are almost 10 and 16 and they are addicted to games.....
I really hope they would change a little though xD

I just noticed my post count is stuck at 471 even though I already made 2 more new posts.

I just noticed my post count is stuck at 471 even though I already made 2 more new posts.
Eh, I thought it was just me - as in it only applies to some forums and not others.

Just leaving this screen shot here just in case.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190701-062631.png
    Screenshot_20190701-062631.png
    628.5 KB · Views: 0
Eh, I thought it was just me - as in it only applies to some forums and not others.

I wouldn't mind if it's only Mr. Demon's post count that got stuck lol

Back