Elder Scrolls Online

Ollivander said:
I've been wanting an MMO to be released on a console for a long time.  I at one point hoped it would be Runescape, but Elder Scrolls will do so much better.  I can't wait to see how well they pull ESO off, as the game has amazing potential.  Just from the trailer video, it looks stunning.  I can't wait to see what the Elder Scroll world is like with other players.
Will it actually be good though? I mean MMOs have so many actions hence why their good on PC, will the combat be really slow and sluggish like skyrim? There is so many elements that seem like they just can't pull off, gotta wait and see though i guess. All in all i'm not convinced but i'm hoping for it to be better than wow and console playable.

Ilikepeople said:
Will it actually be good though? I mean MMOs have so many actions hence why their good on PC, will the combat be really slow and sluggish like skyrim? There is so many elements that seem like they just can't pull off, gotta wait and see though i guess. All in all i'm not convinced but i'm hoping for it to be better than wow and console playable.
I believe it will be just fine on next-gen consoles but it would definitely work the best for PC. The combat will be partially slow as Skyrim but it will also have fast-paced combat. I am a lover of Elder Scrolls and I can't wait to start playing it really soon.

I've never been a MMO fan but after Oblivion and Skyrim I will give this a play through. Both of the mentioned games were world class. They were both fantastic, brilliant, not enough superlatives to describe them!

Back