Elon Musk No Longer Buying Twitter and is Now Being Sued

Maybe to the government, the nature of the news and letting out every details might hurt public sentiments.
It shouldn't hurt them as long as they listen to what the people are saying afterward. But their not listening at all will hurt public sentiment.

It shouldn't hurt them as long as they listen to what the people are saying afterward. But their not listening at all will hurt public sentiment.
These guys only listen to the masses when they are campaigning for election. Once that's done and they are in office, it's over!

These guys only listen to the masses when they are campaigning for election. Once that's done and they are in office, it's over!
I've come to think now since the common vote isn't in power I think it really shouldn't matter what they are doing cause if it's bad enough they will hear about it at their front door.

I've come to think now since the common vote isn't in power I think it really shouldn't matter what they are doing cause if it's bad enough they will hear about it at their front door.
The masses need to get a little bit radical towards this politicians.

Back