Ever wanted to learn a foreign language?

I wouldn't mind learning a few other foreign languages because they're going to useful for me in one way or another in the future.

I had always wanted to learn a foreign language and it was French that I always wanted to learn being that I had family who were French.

I learned a language in school but it was not something I could choose myself and that ended up being German which is of no use to me. I would love to be day find the time to learn French.

I will suggest you learn Arabic. Most Arab countries have world of opportunities that you can tap up with.
Arabic language is very painful for my eyes. I've tried reading it off inscriptions on the wall, it's hard to read. I can't study it no matter what I do.

Trying to learn some Japanese, its tough. So many characters to know

Trying to learn some Japanese, its tough. So many characters to know
I believe Japanese is tough too. The way it sounds when they speak says a lot. I tried imitating it once in a movie but nearly bit my tongue off.

I know SOME spanish but dont know enough to really speak it.

I know SOME spanish but dont know enough to really speak it.
If you already know some Spanish, it will be easier for you to learn it and become better at it. I don't think it's going to be that difficult as you have knowledge about it.

Back