PS4 Every Major PS4 Game To Launch in 2016

Hey thanks for the awesome list but i think all sections of the forum would benifit from such a list like as said above Xbox and i would like to add PC to to the suggestion as well.

A list like this for upcoming release dates for pc games and their DLCs would be awesome :)

Hey thanks for the awesome list but i think all sections of the forum would benifit from such a list like as said above Xbox and i would like to add PC to to the suggestion as well.

A list like this for upcoming release dates for pc games and their DLCs would be awesome :)
We do of course post a release dates this week topic every week, but I agree it would be useful to follow this format for other areas. I will try my best to at least get around to an Xbox One version soon. PC is harder to do because there are thousands of releases a week.

We do of course post a release dates this week topic every week, but I agree it would be useful to follow this format for other areas. I will try my best to at least get around to an Xbox One version soon. PC is harder to do because there are thousands of releases a week.

and it don't help that delays appear often which can really mess a schedule up.

I'm really excited for God of War 4, its one of those PlayStation exclusives that define the reason I have a PlayStation in the first place. I like what they did with Kratos by making him look more aged and father-like and the aspect of compassion and care for another character in the game definitely puts a new spin on the series by taking away the cold, heartless aspect. The combat system and visuals are evidently next-gen and the enemies look amazing.

Another Playstation exclusive that this year brought into my library is Uncharted 4, arguably one of the most beautiful and captivating games I have ever played. The story really pulls you in and the smooth gameplay and thrilling combat was an awesome ride. If they remaster Resident Evil 4, that would be awesome as I remember that game being one of the most impressive to come out on the PS2.

I can't wait for Outlast 2.Seems like a really good horror game and I want to play it after watching the demo on youtube.

I'm really excited for God of War 4, its one of those PlayStation exclusives that define the reason I have a PlayStation in the first place. I like what they did with Kratos by making him look more aged and father-like and the aspect of compassion and care for another character in the game definitely puts a new spin on the series by taking away the cold, heartless aspect. The combat system and visuals are evidently next-gen and the enemies look amazing.

Another Playstation exclusive that this year brought into my library is Uncharted 4, arguably one of the most beautiful and captivating games I have ever played. The story really pulls you in and the smooth gameplay and thrilling combat was an awesome ride. If they remaster Resident Evil 4, that would be awesome as I remember that game being one of the most impressive to come out on the PS2.
I am looking forward to God of War 4.I loved the trailer gameplay.It look like a big improvement from God of War 3

Last edited by a moderator:
The Last Guardian is meant to release this year this was a game that was meant to be out in 2009 but due to technical issues was in development until the developer appeared last year at the E3 game event, and it will be on the Ps4 and is a sequel or related to the Shadow of the Colossus Ps2 game which came out in 2005. This game will be sort of like Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom where the young man befriends a beast and the same thing will show in The Last Guardian although a sad game as one of the two will have to sacrifice themselves for the other one to live. I look forward to other games as well like the Mafia 3 and will be interesting to see how Vito has moved on his life and maybe we will find out what really happened that day when Joe went in the other direction in another car, and it will be interesting how rich Vito has became since he may have his own family or run a empire from underground.

Thread updated to make it easier for me and you lot. I will highlight key releases and link to a list of full releases for each month. Stay tuned for more, this thread will be kept updated until 2017.

Thank you for this list! Looking through those games, particularly the Final Fantasy titles ,is making me want a Playstation 4 even more than ever. I suppose I should start saving up for it!

Thank you for this list! Looking through those games, particularly the Final Fantasy titles ,is making me want a Playstation 4 even more than ever. I suppose I should start saving up for it!
There are a lot of Final Fantasy games making their way to PS4, so if you are a fan of the series - it is a good console to pick up.

Updated with some new releases around August & September: Dead Rising (1, 2 & OTR), Indigo Prophecy & Transformers as well as a delay to XCOM 2.

Back