Evolution

GracefulAssassin

Mori Hater
Awards
Credits
Do you believe in evolution or not? I for one thing it is, and it is fact.

And no, it is not just a bunch of monkeys turning into people. >_>

Evolution has been proven. Fish are known to evolve to better suit the environment they are dwelling in. Probably a billion other creatures.

Evolution of mankind. No.

Humans come from their Mums ****

haha, ok so when you say evolution of mankind, no..... are you referring how we evolved into mankind or are you going crazy and talking about mankind evolving into something else lol.

Well considering he said we come from monkeys, he probably hasn't been taught the right theory anyway. Evolution isn't monkeys turning into people in a flash. We had a common ancestor, and as we adapted to different things, out came primates over time, and humans over a much longer time. Why do you think cave man look different than us?

lol No, but in all seriousness, evolution isn't accepted in America because not just religious reasons, but the teachers are fucking dicks and won't teach the correct curriculum, so the kids don't know what it really is, and so they just believe in the Bible's interpretation.

And may I ask where you think humans came from?
I'm really not sure.

haha, ok so when you say evolution of mankind, no..... are you referring how we evolved into mankind or are you going crazy and talking about mankind evolving into something else lol.
I'm talking about bacteria turning into squid, squid turning into fish, fish turning into reptiles, reptiles turning into frogs, frogs turing into birds, birds turning into animals, and animals turning into people(Or however they say it goes).

Well considering he said we come from monkeys, he probably hasn't been taught the right theory anyway.
There is no right and wrong theory though! GRRRR. It's just theory, Just a guess.

Dude, you watch too much TV! Now you are talking about cavemen. Here's the frist sentence in wikipedia:
A caveman or troglodyte is a stock character based upon widespread concepts of the way in which early prehistoric humans may have looked and behaved.
Look at the key words: STOCK CHARACTER & WIDESPREAD CONCEPT & MAY HAVE LOOKED.

It's all just hollywood man.............

THERE ARE SKELETONS OF THEM. It's like saying dinosaurs are fake.
Hollywood. You should probably know that there is a major difference between a black persons skeleton to a white persons, along we are both in the same evolution stage. You cannot go on a few bones found in Vegas or where ever.

Let's talk more about theory in the paleontology department for a second.
It's widely known that dinosaurs do live today because dinosaurs have evolved into birds. This is practically common knowledge to dino junkies. Basically pro's have shoved this pile of theory to people so hard that everyone just automatically says its been proven.
To this day there is only three pieces of evidence that suggest this is true.
A) A few dinosaurs had feathers
B) Dinosaurs and birds have a few common vertebrae and what not structure.

And because of that and TV most of the professionals will be pissed if you do not believe dinosaurs are now birds.

And this is why theory is stupid.

Theory in science is fact, I thought I explained it before.

Plus skeletons aren't found in America often, old ones at least. They're mostly found in Africa and Asia because the oldest generation of hunans originated from Africa.

And fine, not caveman, rather Homo Erectus. >_>

And there is a right way to teach the FACT of evolution.

Theory in science is fact, I thought I explained it before.
And I argued its NOT. Just because some white coat dude says something does not mean its a fact.

Dolphins are smarter than most humans probably. If you think we're "intelligent", and that's why we didn't evolve, I'd love to show you some of the kids at my school.

Back