Far Cry 5

Danielx64

Credits
While the game is not out yet, I figured that I would start a topic on it. I know that at least one of you have preordered it :)

I don't think that I will be buying it but it appears that there is a new video trailer and their info on the season pass as well.

Here's the pricing in Australia: Far Cry 5 - EB Games Australia

Normally I would preorder it BUT I find the farcrys drop in price so quick I'm going to have to wait.

I'm really looking forward to it through. I loved Farcry 3, farcry 4 was OK, and Primal I liked a lot. I have a feeling this one is going to be my favorite yet.

I played Farcry 1 and enjoyed it, but I had trouble getting into farcry 2 so I didn't bother with the later series.

Never played the series, but maybe one day.

I've played all of them but the last one was not that good so I'm thinking of waiting for the price drop. Anyone play this yet now that it is out?

I've played all of them but the last one was not that good so I'm thinking of waiting for the price drop. Anyone play this yet now that it is out?
Not played it yet, but it's reviewing very well.

I'm sure you will also be interested to know Far Cry 3 is coming to PS4 soon as well. If you like the franchise it is likely one of your favourites, I know it is mine.

The third has always been my favorite.

they ALWAYS give good reviews and splash a million promotional articles(WHY farcry 5 has the BEST open world ever!!!) on A-list games regardless on how good they are. I've learned to listen to the people instead.

Yeah, I have it. It's great but there are a few things here and there will annoy you. Overall, the game is amazing and beautiful. I love open world games so I don't care too much about the story (it is great though), just care about driving around and looking at the scenery :grin:.

I have played some of far cry series before but not all. I guess it is Far Cry 3. I played it on my PS3 before. I admit that the graphic contents of the game is so amazing but I have 1 question, does each of the Far Cry series affects the whole story? Do I need to play and finish every Far Cry game to understand the whole game?

I have played some of far cry series before but not all. I guess it is Far Cry 3. I played it on my PS3 before. I admit that the graphic contents of the game is so amazing but I have 1 question, does each of the Far Cry series affects the whole story? Do I need to play and finish every Far Cry game to understand the whole game?
Nope they’re all self contained stories.

This game is damn good. I wished I had a console or PC to play this game. I once see this game with a streamer in Twitch. I got really interested in this game because it has really good graphics. I hope someday I could play this game.

This game Far Cry 5 has the facility that is played in the first person, is like many fans of these games the like, many adventures of truth that is all fun.

Back