Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Anyone here a big fan of candy? If so what is your favorite type of candy to enjoy?

I'd have to go with chocolate, but I can't really choose a favorite. I like Kit Kats and Snickers, but I think my number 1 is Milky Way.

Not a huge fan of candy but I like Mint chocolates.
I don't like the actual chocolates like dairy milk, kitkat and such

I like Snickers more than any chocolate. I could just ate a whole bar in just a second. It can be my snack and my meal in a day. Sadly, diabetes is just a concern eating these chocolates. I wished I have the power that I will not have any diabetes even if I ate too many sweets.

I personally love chewing gum. I love the sweet and sour taste of some chewing gums and I always want something on my mouth. That's why I do love chewing gums.

Kitkat is good actually, cheap but delicious and available almost in every supermarket. Definitely it's a chocolate for me when it comes to eating candies but it isn't a priority as buying drinks like beer or soda pop or eating japanese/korean noodles. But I think I'm going out of topic. Candies are for kids perhaps because it gives them a release of energy coming from sugar but adults need to be extra careful in taking in too much sugar.

Nerds! each little piece of beautifully balanced sweet and tart candy was an explosion of flavor, a never-ending assault on my teeth and taste buds.

Back