FIFA 18

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
So the new FIFA has being out for a few weeks now, it usually attracts a pretty large audience. What are people making of the new game? I personally don't see much difference and just got it to play career mode with updated squads. I don't tend to touch ultimate team which is where the real value seems to be.

FIFA 18 biggest and most welcoming football game in FIFA series. In this game you can score incredible goals in FIFA 18. It has a very good representation of the beautiful game, and also have an ultimate team that will have a firm grip on players over the next year again. There are many websites from where you want FIFA 18 kaufen are always online and open for you to buy and download the games.

2064-1.jpg

Sports games are probably the most genius genre. They're genius in the sense that each year's game is almost identical to last year's game, yet they can charge $60 for it again each year.

I have not played this game, however, I am sure I will love this game as I love football (we call it football here in Nepal). During the FIFA World Cup I watched almost every game. I eas voucing for Argentina or Portugal, sadly these teams could not make to the final. I did not like France, however, the team was best on field.

The World Cup got me into soccer even though the US was not in it. I bought this game for only 20 dollars and have enjoyed it so far.

I like the FUT mode as it helps me learn more about the players of each country.

The World Cup got me into soccer even though the US was not in it. I bought this game for only 20 dollars and have enjoyed it so far.

I like the FUT mode as it helps me learn more about the players of each country.
A lot of us FIFA players are like this. It's crazy how many players and clubs we know because we play FIFA.

I haven't yet played this game but it looks pretty good and I am always a sports fan so these sort of games always excites me and I am looking forward to try it and will post my feedback soon as well.

Back