PlayStation Final Fantasy 16 News

It's done and will drop soon, lol just release it now foosl.
lol indeed.
cDTl3nb_thumb.jpg

Read rumors that the new FF 16 trailer might be in the first week of June 2022's Sony state of play...

Putting the new trailer here:

So I think the summons are the party members in this one since they have human forms too. And though they did not show Shiva's human form in the new trailer, I think it's Jill with her blue necklace from the first trailer.

New info stuff:
A6iUQ3P.png

t8wXAxV.png

The "Kaiju" like summon battles are neat. I hope it's fully controllable "Kaiju mode". and probably Clive is bahamut or ifrit in truth lol They confirmed Joshua is "Phoenix".

Last edited:
Division 1 is making FF7 and Division 3 is making 16. Squeenix’s team isn’t that tiny.

Yes basically what Grungie said. Different teams/division.

If my marketing class taught me anything, a company typically doesn't put something out to compete aginst itself.

Sure in the end SE makes money but they still want sales for their individual products to be high and wouldn't want to risk that by releasing two big FF titles in the same year.

So at this time, FF 7 part 2 remake is most likely a 2024 release is my best guess.

If my marketing class taught me anything, a company typically doesn't put something out to compete aginst itself.

Sure in the end SE makes money but they still want sales for their individual products to be high and wouldn't want to risk that by releasing two big FF titles in the same year.

So at this time, FF 7 part 2 remake is most likely a 2024 release is my best guess.
I was going off on how you’ve complained on more than one occasion when Square puts a game out you say “THEY NEED TO WORK ON THE FF7 REMAKE!!!!” like they’re a single development team, or all of their teams need to drop what they’re doing to work on one game.”, like they’ve never had different teams before.

I was going off on how you’ve complained on more than one occasion when Square puts a game out you say “THEY NEED TO WORK ON THE FF7 REMAKE!!!!” like they’re a single development team, or all of their teams need to drop what they’re doing to work on one game.”, like they’ve never had different teams before.

I was referencing release dates, sorry to burst your bubble :p

Back