Saw nice okami style fan art:
rTekVAT.jpg

Tifa PLOT mouse pad lol:
ayDq1wM.jpg

Saw more schoolgirl Tifa fan art:
rIffots.jpg

Zycz6sf.jpg

hEV3y4d.jpg

So apparently with the Cloud's "waifu of choice stuff", things can get a little tricky should you like Cloud to do all both Tifa and Aerith's waifu sidequests. if Cloud's Waifu affection points are tied then later Cloud is going to end up with Barret's bro stuff instead lol. And so the affection points Cloud can get from dialogues and actions not in the waifu sidequests are important to tip the scales, like during the beginning flower scene with Aerith after the first bombing mission, picking "I am good" then "Don't be stupid" will tip the scales in Tifa's favor and later after the don's trap door thing, having Cloud checking up on Tifa first will also tip the scales in Tifa's favor. And probably having Cloud turning Jessie down might also tip the scales in both Tifa and Aerith's favors.

Last edited:
And may I ask why? lol

your plot spoils!

So apparently with the Cloud's "waifu of choice stuff", things can get a little tricky should you like Cloud to do all both Tifa and Aerith's waifu sidequests. if Cloud's Waifu affection points are tied then later Cloud is going to end up with Barret's bro stuff instead lol. And so the affection points Cloud can get from dialogues and actions not in the waifu sidequests are important to tip the scales, like during the beginning flower scene with Aerith after the first bombing mission, picking "I am good" then "Don't be stupid" will tip the scales in Tifa's favor and later after the don's trap door thing, having Cloud checking up on Tifa first will also tip the scales in Tifa's favor. And probably having Cloud turning Jessie down might also tip the scales in both Tifa and Aerith's favors.

just like in the orginal.

More FF schoolgirls:
6tuagbj.jpg

Saw new Tifa fan art:
6oUKvng.png

252izEs.jpg

Saw Wedding Dress Tifa fan art :
2F1kYfP.jpg

Saw a group fan art:
SHTg1Uf.jpg

Saw this video, Tifa playing her own theme lol:

Back