Final Fantasy 7 Remake

That's a burnt pancake.

Indeed. Used google translate on the above tweet. this was what I got:

"Muscle training in the morning and lunch with protein-containing pancakesSmiling face with smiling eyes
Matcha flavored protein was added to the matcha flavored pancake mix and topped with vanilla ice cream.PancakesIt's delicious ♪ I want to make a day that I can read scripts, do muscle training, and not lose to low pressure ♪ I lost 12 hours yesterday and I slept for 12 hours (laugh)"
---------------------------------------------------------------

Saw a new fan art:

So apparently it's possible to get the scene at the bar where Cloud tells Tifa she's beautiful with a different bgm playing during the scene. If Cloud completes the saving Johnny quest thing then directly goes into the bar then the scene with Tifa will be played with the calm bmg instead of the sector 7 bgm. The one with the calm bgm is nicer imo, recorded it:

Last edited:
Tifa's PLOT Kimono dress order locked in lol, recorded the scene:

Hamaguchi just mentioned on Ramuh Summon:

I’m happy with the final designs–-although I do have one minor regret. We actually originally wanted to include Ramuh as a Summon—fans of the original game will remember him fondly!

Unfortunately, we had to give up on the idea for two reasons. Firstly, we thought there would be fans who would like to use Leviathan in Mako Reactor 1 like you could in the demo for the original game. Secondly, we also thought that fans would be disappointed if they could not see Bahamut in a Final Fantasy game—I know I would be!

So unfortunately, Ramuh doesn’t appear in the game – but he’ll definitely be in the running next time we make a decision on what Summons to use!

Defeated Roche, recorded the sword duel:

And team up with Wedge vs mechs, recorded it:

Hamaguchi just mentioned on Ramuh Summon:

I’m happy with the final designs–-although I do have one minor regret. We actually originally wanted to include Ramuh as a Summon—fans of the original game will remember him fondly!

Unfortunately, we had to give up on the idea for two reasons. Firstly, we thought there would be fans who would like to use Leviathan in Mako Reactor 1 like you could in the demo for the original game. Secondly, we also thought that fans would be disappointed if they could not see Bahamut in a Final Fantasy game—I know I would be!

So unfortunately, Ramuh doesn’t appear in the game – but he’ll definitely be in the running next time we make a decision on what Summons to use!

I really feel like Bahamut shouldn't have been in part 1. Then again though, it may work with his evolving forms in FF 7.

Back