Final Fantasy 7 Remake

So don't make a drinking game out of Tifa's name being said? :p

Cloud says "Tifa" 59 times in the video, Game is around 35-40 hours so cloud says "Tifa" at least once per hour lol

That Sephiroth reveal makes me want to play FF7R soooo bad. Is it true that the game only contains like 1/4 of the entire game? If that's true are the rest even coming to PS4? I don't want to commit to a game that still have who knows how many parts left and not even be able to play the rest because they decided to be greedy and put the rest of the game on a different console that I probably won't end up buying for another 5 years.

That Sephiroth reveal makes me want to play FF7R soooo bad. Is it true that the game only contains like 1/4 of the entire game? If that's true are the rest even coming to PS4? I don't want to commit to a game that still have who knows how many parts left and not even be able to play the rest because they decided to be greedy and put the rest of the game on a different console that I probably won't end up buying for another 5 years.
It's only the first part of the entire story. There could be 2 more parts after this or more. They haven't said on how many parts will be exactly with the remake saga and yes I believe the entire saga will be playable on the ps4 or at least supported for the PS4.

“The next-generation consoles will have backward compatibility, so we plan for the time being to make our new titles available for both current and next-generation consoles,”

Though I am sure they will make an upgraded ps5 version of the entire saga eventually. Despite all that FF7 Remake Part I is an excellent jrpg game, while story is not complete it has satisfying enough conclusion imo with an epic final battle already.

It's only the first part of the entire story. There could be 2 more parts after this or more. They haven't said on how many parts will be exactly with the remake saga and yes I believe the entire saga will be playable on the ps4 or at least supported for the PS4.

“The next-generation consoles will have backward compatibility, so we plan for the time being to make our new titles available for both current and next-generation consoles,”

Though I am sure they will make an upgraded ps5 version of the entire saga eventually. Despite all that FF7 Remake Part I is an excellent jrpg game, while story is not complete it has satisfying enough conclusion imo with an epic final battle already.
I sure hope so. I kinda want to wait until the full thing is done to play it, but I might bite the bullet and play the first part anyway.

I sure hope so. I kinda want to wait until the full thing is done to play it, but I might bite the bullet and play the first part anyway.
Well you could get part I whilst on discount. The game was on discount on psn not too long ago.

Saw new Tifa fan art:
82sMb7b.jpg

Back