Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Game won best rpg and best remake 2020 awards from IGN nice:

"For starters, Final Fantasy VII Remake has, hands-down, one of the best combat systems I've ever seen in an RPG. But more than being a kick-ass blend of button-mashing character action and a traditional turn-based battle system, it's a perfect representation of how Square approached FFVIIR. By taking a little of the old and blending it with 2020 sensibilities, Square managed to create an RPG that is equally accessible and easy to navigate while being deeply customizable and rewarding."

I ended up getting this for Christmas so now I just need to find time to play. Though, I have plenty of time before the other parts come out.

Reactions: cm2
I ended up getting this for Christmas so now I just need to find time to play. Though, I have plenty of time before the other parts come out.
Excellent!

So are you going to have Cloud to have more affection points towards Tifa or Aerith or neither and/or go for bro points with Barret instead?

Saw new Tifa fan art:
VEmKbSt.jpg

That had to take some time.

Nice! I hope you enjoy.

Saw new Tifa fan art:
VEmKbSt.jpg

So beautiful.

That had to take some time.

So beautiful.
Many fans got time for Tifa lol many twitter FF7 remake fans are still nuts with remake Tifa.

Indeed. more Tifa fan art like that will be great.

Excellent!

So are you going to have Cloud to have more affection points towards Tifa or Aerith or neither and/or go for bro points with Barret instead?
Tifa's kinda the whole reason I wanted the remake so much lol.

Reactions: cm2
Tifa's kinda the whole reason I wanted the remake so much lol.
Excellent lol! Be sure to complete her entire sidequests in order to get the scene in her apartment with Cloud and choose her dress. one of the mandatory things to get her chapter 14 scene and don't let Cloud be too nice with Aerith or later you might get Aerith's scene instead of Tifa's lol. Also the dialogue choice at the beginning when Cloud meets Aerith for the first time matters too.

Kitase just said on famitsu:

“The story will connect…”
“Future Final Fantasy VII developments are in preparation. But please wait a little while longer for details.”

So when exactly will you spill the beans on the next part Kitase! lol

Kitase just said on famitsu:

“The story will connect…”
“Future Final Fantasy VII developments are in preparation. But please wait a little while longer for details.”

So when exactly will you spill the beans on the next part Kitase! lol

is he making some kind of advent children tease?

Saw Reindeer PLOT Tifa fanart lol:
hovtsvZ.jpg

Back