Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Last edited:
she still growing though :p
True though Tifa was 15 in crisis core and her PLOT was already AAA quality, Kairi was 15-16 in KH3 and just A quality lol

Just read, Square Enix trademarked “Ever Crisis” and “The First Soldier” and the Shinra Electric Power Company logo in Japan.

Just read, Square Enix trademarked “Ever Crisis” and “The First Soldier” and the Shinra Electric Power Company logo in Japan.
That's exciting. I'm hoping they remake some of the side FF7 stuff as well.

Maybe they should also remake the movie Advent Children. I wanted to watch it after beating FF7R, but I'm not sure how much of AC is going to be relevant to the stuff if 7R. I'm sure if I keep the base FF7 stuff in mind it would be fine.

That's exciting. I'm hoping they remake some of the side FF7 stuff as well.

Maybe they should also remake the movie Advent Children. I wanted to watch it after beating FF7R, but I'm not sure how much of AC is going to be relevant to the stuff if 7R. I'm sure if I keep the base FF7 stuff in mind it would be fine.

AC still stands up in the storyline, but sadly may look worse than the remake game ^^;

Tifa's midriff PLOT was almost non existent in advent children lol and her PLOTs looked smaller than the FF7 remake Tifa lol

well they did have her doing a lot in the movie, hard to make all that work :p
Not in the remake though, probably because of her newly designed 32DDD remake bra lol

Back