Final Fantasy 7 Remake

oh god did they keep that annoying part of the game in?
Yes and not that annoying just be really careful, don't touch/bump into anything while sneaking in full 3d lol

I got caught once at the very end because I very very slightly pushed the left button and that some how caused Cloud to bump into something.

I got caught once at the very end because I very very slightly pushed the left button and that some how caused Cloud to bump into something.
Nice.

So what is your current materia setup for Cloud? And which dress did your Cloud pick for Tifa?

Last edited:
Nice.

So what is your current materia setup for Cloud? And which dress did your Cloud pick for Tifa?
Right now Cloud has

Elemental materia-Ice materia and HP Absorption Materia-Fire Materia
Healing materia MP Up Materia and Assess materia

Tifa in my game wore a purple dress.

Right now Cloud has

Elemental materia-Ice materia and HP Absorption Materia-Fire Materia
Healing materia MP Up Materia and Assess materia

Tifa in my game wore a purple dress.
Nice so you are making Cloud more Magic based.

My current hardmode Cloud Materia setup:

Nice and Tifa looks good in any dress lol

Nice so you are making Cloud more Magic based.

My current hardmode Cloud Materia setup:

Nice and Tifa looks good in any dress lol
Well, everyone has spells just to have them. I've never been good at materia set ups, but so far I've been making my way through the game with little problems so I must not be doing that bad.

That's pretty good. I should probably learn how the other materia work because a lot of them I don't use because they're not explained well enough

This is true.

Well, everyone has spells just to have them. I've never been good at materia set ups, but so far I've been making my way through the game with little problems so I must not be doing that bad.

That's pretty good. I should probably learn how the other materia work because a lot of them I don't use because they're not explained well enough

This is true.
Your current Cloud setup is a good setup and Hp absorption is a pretty good materia and MP up is a must for a more magic based materia setup.

I made my Cloud more physical combat based with cakra materia because in hardmode your MP cannot be replenished by resting and you cannot use items at all in and out of combat. and Ifrit is good with its stat bonuses for the character equipping it. True some support materia is not explained well enough, I did a lot of trial and error stuff myself.

Saw/read this, SE is selling Aerith's Bracelet for $127.99 :

This bracelet has about a 6.5” circumference, to help you better gauge if it will fit your hand. The different beads are made of Amazonite, green, red, and white agate, and quartz and seem as though they could call to mind the materia you’d use in the game. The charm has a yellow plating to it, to resemble the yellow lilies, but is made of SV925 silver.

a2UrJWU.jpg

8EhWBdC.jpg

I just beat the game like 10 minutes ago and I was shaking so hard after the final fight. This remake is so good that it might as well be a new game. I loved pretty much everything about it and there's nothing I disliked enough to complain. Though, I will still complain that it was only part of the game and that the next installment probably won't be on the PS4. Though, if it's not on PS4, how would it transfer things like level, items, materia levels, etc?

Also Tifa best girl don't @ me.

Oh and one thing that retains from the original. It's confusing as heck. So much happened at the end I couldn't understand part of it.

Reactions: cm2
I think they will support ps4 too with the sequels and with save data transfer. in case with ps5 savedata transfer maybe something like sony did with Spidey ps4 on the savedata import thing to ps5.

And with the ending I am sure they will explain it more with the sequels like they said, the story connects.

And with the ending I am sure they will explain it more with the sequels like they said, the story connects.
Yeah, it's just crazy how different this game is from the original. It's like they're setting up for some major new things.

Yeah, it's just crazy how different this game is from the original. It's like they're setting up for some major new things.
Well they already said that the story will stay true to the original first and foremost going forward, so I think the changes won't be that major. Though we shall see...

So are you going to do a hardmode run?

Last edited:
I think they will support ps4 too with the sequels and with save data transfer. in case with ps5 savedata transfer maybe something like sony did with Spidey ps4 on the savedata import thing to ps5.

they are still going to do something with PS5 specially! I know it, I just know it in my Tifa loving heart.

Tifa got nominated for 3 awards from 24th Dice Awards, nice!

Game of the Year
Role-Playing Game of the Year
Outstanding Achievement in Animation

Tifa Got Nominated for 3 awards from 10th NY Game Awards:

Best Game of the Year
Best Music
Best World

And Aerith got nominated for Best Acting from 10th NY Game Awards:
Best Acting

And Tifa won Best Remake Award from 10th NYGameAwards:

Back