Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Expensive one kek
Well it is a big jrpg I am 50 hours in on hard mode and just a little bit past the first half of the game. Though I am busy doing sidequests scattered throughout the game world now because some sidequests got nice extra character related story scenes/cutscenes. Also Story and character relationships are excellent. well worth the price tag. and thus like I said before on par with FF7 Remake. also PLOT stuff is great too in Tales Of Arise lol

Well it is a big jrpg I am 50 hours in on hard mode and just a little bit past the first half of the game. Though I am busy doing sidequests scattered throughout the game world now because some sidequests got nice extra character related story scenes/cutscenes. Also Story and character relationships are excellent. well worth the price tag. and thus like I said before on par with FF7 Remake. also PLOT stuff is great too in Tales Of Arise lol
Gotta check it out then lol

Does anyone know if this is or will be available for the Nintendo Switch?
no news on FF7 Remake for the switch yet.

I think hardware is the biggest hurdle, They will have to downgrade the graphics in order for the switch to run it. It is one of the best looking game for Ps4, pushing the ps4's capabilities.

So... inspired by the fine folks of this thread I've decided to purchase the Final Fantasy VII game on the Switch just so I have something to compare it to when the remake becomes available. lol

Reactions: cm2
I haven't had a chance to dive into the game yet. Contra is competing for my attention on the Switch currently haha.

I haven't had a chance to dive into the game yet. Contra is competing for my attention on the Switch currently haha.
The classic Contra is a great game.

Duuuuuude! I started playing Final Fantasy 7 last night on my Nintendo Switch and my only regret is that I hadn't started playing it sooner! What an awesome game. I can't believe I haven't picked it up until now.

Reactions: cm2
Back