Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Duuuuuude! I started playing Final Fantasy 7 last night on my Nintendo Switch and my only regret is that I hadn't started playing it sooner! What an awesome game. I can't believe I haven't picked it up until now.
Glad you are enjoying it!

Duuuuuude! I started playing Final Fantasy 7 last night on my Nintendo Switch and my only regret is that I hadn't started playing it sooner! What an awesome game. I can't believe I haven't picked it up until now.

glad you enjoying it, look forward to the remakes when you beat it.

I remember when my older brother used to play Final Fantasy 7 as a kid and he used to use me to rack up his Gil lol I remember him specifically telling me to walk back and forth in one area and I could only press one button over and over again and not do anything else. I felt so privileged at the time. lol

I don't know what that means. lol But I shall disclose this whenever I come across that part! :grin:
Well Tifa is Cloud's endgame waifu regardless but you can pick another lady (you can also pick Barret for some bro stuff lol) during the gold saucer event lol but the degree of the dialogue intimacy the night before the final battle with Tifa and Cloud differs based on your Cloud's Tifa affection points, basicaly if you want to get the most intimate dialogue between the 2 you need to have cloud do stuff/choose answers during dialogues that pleases her throughout the entire game. Tifa, Aerith , Yuffie got hidden Cloud affection points (and Barret bro points) that you can accumulate throughout the game.

Interesting! I didn't realize that there good be different outcomes. I will have to take all of that into consideration as I continue playing!

So I've been downloading FF7R on my PS5, because I could get the upgrade for free, so I can play the DLC finally. It's been about 3 weeks of on and off downloading because I don't want the internet to go slow while I'm home and with my parents back from vacation I can't have it running when they're home, and it's now 62.374GB out of 81.339GB an it says it still has another 46 hours left. Better than the 99+ it had been saying for the first week. It's reminding me how trash my internet is and the worst part is I still have to actually buy and download Integrade. Ugh I feel like it would've been faster to just buy FF7R physically and transfer my data. Would've been faster, although it would've cost more so Idk. I JUST WANT TO PLAY INTEGRADE! T_T

So I've been downloading FF7R on my PS5, because I could get the upgrade for free, so I can play the DLC finally. It's been about 3 weeks of on and off downloading because I don't want the internet to go slow while I'm home and with my parents back from vacation I can't have it running when they're home, and it's now 62.374GB out of 81.339GB an it says it still has another 46 hours left. Better than the 99+ it had been saying for the first week. It's reminding me how trash my internet is and the worst part is I still have to actually buy and download Integrade. Ugh I feel like it would've been faster to just buy FF7R physically and transfer my data. Would've been faster, although it would've cost more so Idk. I JUST WANT TO PLAY INTEGRADE! T_T
46 hours left is not that long, keep your spirits up! For Tifa!
or Yuffie? lol

46 hours left is not that long, keep your spirits up! For Tifa!
or Yuffie? lol
Well, going by all the pausing, that's at least another week or so before it'll be done, but since I'm playing through Kingdom Hearts 1 right now, I'm not too worried about starting Integrade. I'll probably play Integrade before the next KH game.

See, this is why I'm physical purchase only.

Well, going by all the pausing, that's at least another week or so before it'll be done, but since I'm playing through Kingdom Hearts 1 right now, I'm not too worried about starting Integrade. I'll probably play Integrade before the next KH game.
While I am bored with Sora KH 1 is an excellent JRPG. And since you have a PS5 now I also recommend Tales Of Arise, another excellent JRPG for Ps5 with beautiful graphics and 60 FPS. Though it's also for Ps4 with free upgrade to Ps5.

While I am bored with Sora KH 1 is an excellent JRPG. And since you have a PS5 now I also recommend Tales Of Arise, another excellent JRPG for Ps5 with beautiful graphics and 60 FPS. Though it's also for Ps4 with free upgrade to Ps5.
I'll add it to the list of things to play in the future. There's just too many games coming out and not enough time to play them all.

Back