Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Can someone help me understand what Intergrade is supposed to be? Is it a continuation or a side story? I have yet to pick it up because it's unclear. -.-
It's Yuffie's story along side the first part of the remake's story with an ending scene of the main gang taking place a bit after the ending of the first part.

It's Yuffie's story along side the first part of the remake's story with an ending scene for the main gang taking place a bit after the ending of the first part.
So, when part two comes out, if I haven't played intergrade, I'll be missing a chunk of the story?

So, when part two comes out, if I haven't played intergrade, I'll be missing a chunk of the story?

Yeah a bit, and Yuffie has new characters too in her story.

Yeah a bit, and Yuffie has new characters too in her story.
F.
I really love that they're remaking one of my favorite RPG's, I grew up with the original.
I really dislike the way Square is going about it, so many different games being released under the remakes banner, all at full price.

F.
I really love that they're remaking one of my favorite RPG's, I grew up with the original.
I really dislike the way Square is going about it, so many different games being released under the remakes banner, all at full price.

Well in FF7 remake's case at least it's using a modern game engine with excellent modern graphics and new story content so charging at full price is alright at least for me, though i dislike them making it in parts instead of one whole story from start to finish in one game.

Well in FF7 remake's case at least it's using a modern game engine with excellent modern graphics and new story content so charging at full price is alright at least for me, though i dislike them making it in parts instead of one whole story from start to finish in one game.
Yeah that's what I was getting at. I don't mind paying full price for the work they're doing. Remaking it with a fresh outlook and all is worth full price. It's when I have to pay full price several times to get the whole experience that I have a problem.

Yeah that's what I was getting at. I don't mind paying full price for the work they're doing. Remaking it with a fresh outlook and all is worth full price. It's when I have to pay full price several times to get the whole experience that I have a problem.

Indeed. Though at the end of day I won't be able to resist getting it despite the issue with the parts thing because new Tifa's PLOT is really excellent lol

So, Sharon Sharon how far are you with the original game?

It's not a remaster it's a complete remake from the ground up with new story content with UE4 game engine.
Thanks alot for detailing me what 'Hironobu Sakaguchi' the F.F series developers have in mind or have already carried out.

I haven't picked it up lately, I've been distracted by Animal Crossing. lol Whenever other players are involved those type of games tend to take priority.
You're playing through the original?! ohmylawd finish it!

I intend to I promise! So far I can tell why this was/is so popular. The graphics is clearly dated but... for what it was it's AWESOME.

Back