Final Fantasy 7 Remake

I intend to I promise! So far I can tell why this was/is so popular. The graphics is clearly dated but... for what it was it's AWESOME.
It was a game of epic proportions back in it's time. Still is, but it was too. It's story is considered a bit generic these days, but it was very original back then, at least for western audiences. A lot of RPG's saw the popularity of the brooding protagonist with FF7 and tried to mimic it.

It was a game of epic proportions back in it's time. Still is, but it was too. It's story is considered a bit generic these days, but it was very original back then, at least for western audiences. A lot of RPG's saw the popularity of the brooding protagonist with FF7 and tried to mimic it.

Not to mention original Tifa's epic sized PLOT lol

So what materias did you put on your Cloud's weapon and bangle? Trilient Trilient

So FF7R finally downloaded on my PS5, but it didn't come with Integrade like I thought it would so Idk what it took 3 weeks to download. So I had to buy it and now it's downloading. Very. Slowly. :/

So what materias did you put on your Cloud's weapon and bangle? Trilient Trilient
I've always been a fan of lightning magic in the FF series, for whatever reason lol. Cloud starts with lightning in my playthroughs and will keep it until the very end. He's also who usually get's the primary Enemy Skill materia and the 2x/4x cut.

I've always been a fan of lightning magic in the FF series, for whatever reason lol. Cloud starts with lightning in my playthroughs and will keep it until the very end. He's also who usually get's the primary Enemy Skill materia and the 2x/4x cut.
well lightning is cool lol wonder why in the remake they defaulted Cloud with fire instead of lightning and ice.

My setup:

I made my Cloud more physical combat based with cakra materia because in hardmode your MP cannot be replenished by resting and you cannot use items at all in and out of combat. and Ifrit is good with its stat bonuses for the character equipping it.

So FF7R finally downloaded on my PS5, but it didn't come with Integrade like I thought it would so Idk what it took 3 weeks to download. So I had to buy it and now it's downloading. Very. Slowly. :/
Hang in there!

Saw Aerith and Rinoa Dead Or Alive 5 mod lol

A long worthwhile wait? ^^;
Definitely. I also don't even know when I'll get to start it since I started Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, but it doesn't seem too long so after that I'll take a small FF7R break. It's not like Part II will be out anytime soon anyway.

Definitely. I also don't even know when I'll get to start it since I started Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, but it doesn't seem too long so after that I'll take a small FF7R break. It's not like Part II will be out anytime soon anyway.
Ah man, I have to repeat KH now. Lol

true, very true. I hope you enjoy CoM, its mixed between fans.

true, very true. I hope you enjoy CoM, its mixed between fans.
Well without derailing the topic too much, so far I'm enjoying the story, but not the gameplay. The whole card mechanic is kinda bad and it's really hard to get used to. I'm just hoping I'm able to beat the game because I have a feeling it's just going to get even harder.

Back