E3 Final Fantasy VIII Is Getting A Remaster

New Footage is up:

Saw Angelo the cannonball dog limit break remastered video lol

Though I'll youtube them, I won't play this game again. Too love heavy and I remember madly looking for the game guide for this back in the day, pretty sure I still have it.

story-wise was too lovey dovey I agree. Though graphics wise it's top notch at the time. While I am not that into the whole magic drawing from enemies thing, combat was still quite fun back in the day.

story-wise was too lovey dovey I agree. Though graphics wise it's top notch at the time. While I am not that into the whole magic drawing from enemies thing, combat was still quite fun back in the day.

Actually I remember the graphics not being all the best, FF 7 looked slightly better IMO. Though as I always say, they perfected FF 7's look with FF 9 and perfected FF 8's look with FF 10.

Just got it on pc, new realtime 3d upgraded character models and face textures are great but the 2d backgrounds are fuzzy and quite pixelated on some parts and the FMV quality also not good.

idyizxri63jplbzzugst.png

I wonder why they didn't confirm directly that Laguna is Squall's biological dad in the game. Instead the writer of the game's story just hinted it. It would be nice if they had a scene of Squall knowing his dad imo making a more complete story.

Last edited:
Back