Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
UPDATE:

It''s Fire Emblem Engage will launch 1 .20 . 2023, niice!

Read from nintendolife:

Known Nintendo leaker and Nintendo World Report contributor Emily Rogers has revealed that Intelligent Systems has been working on a new Fire Emblem game for the Switch — and it's a brand new game, not a remake or a rerelease.

Rogers shared the details of this over on Famiboards, where she states that the game is a collaborative effort between Intelligent Systems, Warriors developer Koei Tecmo, and Gust — a division of Koei Tecmo and creators of the Atelier series. Rogers also has some tidbits about the potential new entry:

Here is what I can share about the new Fire Emblem game.
- Upcoming Fire Emblem is a new game, not a remake. Brand new story.
- Collaboration between
Intelligent Systems, Koei Tecmo and Gust (division of Koei Tecmo Holdings).
- Gust heavily assisted with the visuals / graphics. Graphics are an improvement over "Three Houses".
- Originally intended as an anniversary game to celebrate FE's 30th anniversary. The game has been finished for over a year.
- Main character (main lord) has strange red and blue hair. His mother is a dragon.
- New "Emblems" gimmick allows players to summon "FE characters
from the past" for your squad.

Last edited:
Literally sounds like it uses amiibo and although this is cool and all, I still hope it has multiplayer and cleverly thought out maps. I generally feel like they are fun games, but take a lot of thought to play, and therefore are pretty long because of it.

Literally sounds like it uses amiibo and although this is cool and all, I still hope it has multiplayer and cleverly thought out maps. I generally feel like they are fun games, but take a lot of thought to play, and therefore are pretty long because of it.
pretty long and a lot of thought needed indeed especially with the maddening difficulty i am currently re-playing lol. But super fun once you really know on how the stats work in battle.

pretty long and a lot of thought needed indeed especially with the maddening difficulty i am currently re-playing lol. But super fun once you really know on how the stats work in battle.
And in the case of Lunatic++ maybe just luck when doing the same run over and over.

leaked MC pic:
5282bc7a721f5e73944f63239632bdf7cde3138d.jpeg

Strong with plot she is.
lol female bayleth has bigger PLOT size though. I prefer to play as a male mc though, hopefully this new Fire Emblem game can switch MC's gender too.

Wonder if they are going to show the new Fire Emblem Game during the rumored Sept 12 Nintendo Direct...

Marth is back nice.

Tifa PLOT 2 love needs to wait for Ps5 Pro for me though lol

Back