Nintendo Fire Emblem Engage

I feel like they only put him in for fanservice because he's in the most Fire Emblem games of all time and most crossovers with Fire Emblem in them.

lol they really need to give Marth some time off, so he can start PLOT-ING Caeda fully lol

lol they really need to give Marth some time off, so he can start PLOT-ING Caeda fully lol
There is a timeline where Marth doesn't get the girl and that is more likely if you are bad at FE1.

Nice! I hope Lyn's in it! She's my Fire Emblem wafu, whatever THAT means!
Wafu might as well mean waffle. It's called waifu. Like kawaii and wife and u is just like another syllable to make it sound Japanese.

I'm gonna get it, but I'm so not into it. Like first off, I don't like the protagonists designs. What is with their gaudy hair? It's like they couldn't decide between Marth and Roy so we they went both. Speaking of Marth, I don't really like the mechanic they're going for where they turn into the characters from past FE games. If they want to make a new game with these characters, I'd be down, but they're just shoehorning them in at this point. Finally, if they're going this route of bringing people back, please do more than just Shadow Dragon and Awakening. When I played Tokyo Mirage Sessions, seeing the characters they brought over was so exciting, but it was literally just from those two games. I get they're probably the series' biggest hits (at that time) but still. Fans of the other games would also like fan service fun.

I'm gonna get it, but I'm so not into it. Like first off, I don't like the protagonists designs. What is with their gaudy hair? It's like they couldn't decide between Marth and Roy so we they went both. Speaking of Marth, I don't really like the mechanic they're going for where they turn into the characters from past FE games. If they want to make a new game with these characters, I'd be down, but they're just shoehorning them in at this point. Finally, if they're going this route of bringing people back, please do more than just Shadow Dragon and Awakening. When I played Tokyo Mirage Sessions, seeing the characters they brought over was so exciting, but it was literally just from those two games. I get they're probably the series' biggest hits (at that time) but still. Fans of the other games would also like fan service fun.

I heard they made the designs to reflect the popularity of vtubers.

There is a timeline where Marth doesn't get the girl and that is more likely if you are bad at FE1.

Wafu might as well mean waffle. It's called waifu. Like kawaii and wife and u is just like another syllable to make it sound Japanese.
Ah, that's what I meant! "Waifu"! Thanks for the spelling correction! I'm not huge on my "Internet vocabulary" as one may call it!

Saw more gameplay video, battle animations look good

Hopefully this time the ally AI is not as stupid and suicidal as in FE 3 Houses lol with the maddening difficulty it's really troublesome baby sitting them. Like had to force gilbert to stay put by blocking his movement with almost all my party members to prevent his suicidal run, leaving only 3 party members free to take out enemies, stupid gilbert!

Back