Fornite vs PUBG

I feel like I need to at least try one of these games.

For me I liked to play PUBG its a nice game I play fortnite but it was so hard so I play pubg instead but fortnite game is nice I wanted to play it but it was so hard.

For me I liked to play PUBG its a nice game I play fortnite but it was so hard so I play pubg instead but fortnite game is nice I wanted to play it but it was so hard.
Fortnite is Great game but the controls are terrible and the game is a bit hard if you don't have the right controls. As for PUBG since its paid it has better controls and better graphics as well like I don't have that many glitches as fortnite does whenever i play it

PUBG all the way. It's much more realistic and better overall.

Honestly, I find the building element in Fortnite just stupid!

I'd choose PUBG.
It's more complex and better in all ways.The graphics are better and more serious then in Fortnite.Fortnite has cartoon styled graphics that not all of us are a fan of.PUBG is more slow,meaning the rounds are longer and the Chicken Dinner is more rewarding and satisfying then in Fortnite.
The community is better as well as its easier to find better players and make new friends.
Playing PUBG is also beneficial.You get BP(Battleground Points) which you can exchange for crates and other rewards which you can sell for real money or open them and get cool skins for weapons or clothing in general which you can also sell for money.

U prefer PUBG, it has an easy control and the graphics are better than having so much cartoon in playing I feel like a child playing it. I want to have graphics according to my age.

I actually started out with Fortnite and I did enjoyed playing the game to be honest, there is no need hiding that truth. But when I was introduced to PUBG, it felt like I was ported into another relm or dimension of gaming and ever since then, I have always been a hard core fan of PUBG. It's graphics are amazing and very appealing, it's one thing that I love so much about PUBG.

It seems that fortnite is more interesting than PUBG just because of its gameplays. There are some features in Fortnite that you can't do in PUBG like building or something. It's a cool game but I need to try it soon!

I know surely that fortnight is free to play, most especially on PS4. I have had to play it with my friends, and my comment on it is that it fun packed.

I used to be a big fan of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds but I have now switched to Fortnite. The developers of PUBG aren't prioritizing their players' demands and most of their recent updates to the game are only for the money. They're even suing Fortnite's developers because their player base is growing compared to theirs.

I really like to try PUBG or any other battle royale games, but unluckily I have bad internet connection. It looks like PUBG is really popular, I even see it on anime. Most of the cameos use PUBG as reference. On the other hand fortnite is a bit cartoonic and child friendly, which I agree a little bit. There are even games on android playstore that tried to imitate PUBG such as Rules of Survival, I am really interesting in PUBG.

It seems that fortnite is more interesting than PUBG just because of its gameplays. There are some features in Fortnite that you can't do in PUBG like building or something. It's a cool game but I need to try it soon!

The truth is that no two different games would offer the same features in them, otherwise they are no longer different games but the same game. I believe that this is the reason why Fortnite differs from PUBG and gamers choose them as a result of that differences.

Back