Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Now enjoy the Fortnite madness on the go!

Meh, I'm not too interested in Fortnite. The fanbase scares me, much like League of Legends and other big multiplayer games. Maybe if I get some extra cash, I'll buy it, but it's very low on my priority list.

Meh, I'm not too interested in Fortnite. The fanbase scares me, much like League of Legends and other big multiplayer games. Maybe if I get some extra cash, I'll buy it, but it's very low on my priority list.
It's a free game. You don't need to buy anything to play it. You can purchase cosmetic items such as skins/emotes and so on but they don't give you any actual in-game advantage.

Also, a heads up - if you've got a PS4 account you can't use the same one on Switch but if you got one for PC/Xbox, you can (you keep your skins, etc.)

Anyway, I don't really play Fortnite. I tried to a few times because I love the graphics of it but the building is a turn off for me. I prefer more shooting oriented battle royale.

It looks like a good game for the Switch.

I feel this game should also be released on the Wii U as well because the Wii U maybe powerful enough to run Fortnite at the same video quality settings or slightly lower video quality settings because an iPad/iPhone, and Android phones and tablets can also run Fortnite.

According to The Verge it's already gotten around 2 million downloads. I feel like Fortnite is doing what Minecraft has done over recent years - which is essentially use its mass appeal and success to spread onto every medium possible. Except because of how popular gaming now is, its doing it ten times faster than Mojang's block game ever could.

Expect a Fortnite movie, toys, books, interactive Telltale series and probably branded toilet paper or something in the foreseeable future.

Switch is definitely the perfect system, matching to fortnite style, kid friendly. I have my eye on switch but it is still expensive here, just waiting for price drop.

A great lover of Fortnite ,the graphics are superb and I believe it a great game to be on switch.I like the fact that it a free game and one can get it in PS4

I have to hand it to Fortnite that they are uniting gaming communities by creating these ports. The same cannot be said for the other popular multiplayer fads.

Fortnite is not my type of genre, but I appreciate that they gave attention to this under appreciated console and I will at least give it a try.

Back