Game Of Thrones Season 3 Trailer

WHAT?

...Wait a minute. This is an American show, DS. I thought you didn't like American shows. >_>

I was referring to reality shows. Not to mention game of thrones is in a league of it's own.

I was referring to reality shows. Not to mention game of thrones is in a league of it's own.
Reality shows are not American shows. >_> Those are spawns of the devil. I'm talking about like Psych, Law and Order, South PArk, Family Guy, that kind of stuff.

Trailer might contain spoilers. I'd prefer know nothing about what might happen. Yeah, I put the pieces together and brainstorm stuff that'd happen next, :

yeah, download gives better quailty than streaming.
...unless you're streaming a good quality video (eg. HD video).

Lol I do that too, but trailers normally contain events or situations I already expected.

Yeah. I watch trailers too, but I'm not doing it (as of now) for GoT. HBO will eventually show me it anyway, whether I like it or not.
But I'd like to watch at least one episode without watching parts of what is going to happen.

You can always delete it or burn it after you watch it.

I usually put them all on an external harddrive. It's pretty cool, I have my whole library on it and I don't need to clutter up my laptop. There's no excuses for not using an external nowadays, 1 TB is like less than 50 bucks now, they keep getting cheaper.

Demon_Skeith said:
season 3 is tomorrow and I have HBO free this weekend so I get to see it and the entire second season for free. suck it HBO subscription.
...time sure does fly. I've waited too long for this - the episode better be good, :squint:

Back