Gaming hours.

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
I am not really into video games.
So I can't really answer this question myself.

So,what about you guys?
How many hours do you spend on video games daily?

I work from morning to evening hours 6 days of the week so I tend to only get around 4 or 5 hours worth of gaming before I go to bed.

Thats assuming I don't go and hang out with friends, in which case I only get maybe 1 hour in before heading out.

ToCool74 said:
I work from morning to evening hours 6 days of the week so I tend to only get around 4 or 5 hours worth of gaming before I go to bed.

Thats assuming I don't go and hang out with friends, in which case I only get maybe 1 hour in before heading out.
What exactly, do you mean by "only 4 hours" ? O.O 

Claraviolet said:
What exactly, do you mean by "only 4 hours" ? O.O 
Hey thats what you get when you have a early morning job that spans to the evening hours when your a full time worker lol.

So I tend to get in from work around 4 pm and after resting a bit I get some gaming in and depending on how tired I get with the game I'm playing I may dose off around 9 or 10 pm.

And I try to play more than one game at a time, I don't stick to just 1 game the entire time.

I may play 1 game for 30 minutes and another for a hour and another for 2 or 3 hours.

If you count mobile games on a tablet as video games, I probably game daily for 1 hour or more. But, I don't really game on PC, and console these days due to a lack of time, housework, and other interest like TV, forums, blogs, and browsing the web,

ToCool74 said:
Hey thats what you get when you have a early morning job that spans to the evening hours when your a full time worker lol.

So I tend to get in from work around 4 pm and after resting a bit I get some gaming in and depending on how tired I get with the game I'm playing I may dose off around 9 or 10 pm.

And I try to play more than one game at a time, I don't stick to just 1 game the entire time.

I may play 1 game for 30 minutes and another for a hour and another for 2 or 3 hours.
Oh my god!
4 hours a day....you should take better care of yourself. It will ruin your health...like seriously.

Claraviolet said:
Oh my god!
4 hours a day....you should take better care of yourself. It will ruin your health...like seriously.
Actually I do.

I tend to work out and exercise a hour a day before I go to bed.

I also keep a diet of only lean meats and no bacon.

I'm actually pretty healthy.

My workout consists of pushups 100 total in sets of 50

Arm Curls 50 total each arm sets of 20 to 15 to 10 and finally 5 (I use 30 ibs dumbells)

Set ups 100 total sets of 50

Incline curls 30 total sets of 15

Bench pressing 185 Ibs 30 total sets of 15

And to top it off I jog around my neighborhood once.

Something the forum may not know about me is that I used to be on the football team back when I was in high school, as such I have always felt the need to stay in shape and thus put a mini gym in my room complete with a couple dumbells and workout bench.

But its best to get 2 days of rest in so I tend to take the weekends (which are the days I happen to be off of work) to rest up my muscles and relax.

I weigh 205 Ibs, but when I was on the team I weighed 185 Ibs.

Sorry if this got offtopic lol, just felt the need to explain to you that I do keep healthy even as a gamer since your post indicated that you thought I may not.

I also did not bring this up earlier since I didn't not want to get into a long offtopic post about my workout regime before I go to bed.

when I said 4 hours it really did not seem that bad to me....I have seen others that game 6 to 8 hours a day nonstop lol.

And as I said earlier in my first post I only get 4 to 5 hours worth of gaming IF I'm not out with friends hanging out, its not something that I get to do every single day.

On days like tiday I get the whole day to game. On weekdays, anywhere from half an hour to 3 hours. Sometimes I have enough schoolwork to go from school to my room for the night.

ToCool74 said:
Actually I do.

I tend to work out and exercise a hour a day before I go to bed.

I also keep a diet of only lean meats and no bacon.

I'm actually pretty healthy.

My workout consists of pushups 100 total in sets of 50

Arm Curls 50 total each arm sets of 20 to 15 to 10 and finally 5 (I use 30 ibs dumbells)

Set ups 100 total sets of 50

Incline curls 30 total sets of 15

Bench pressing 185 Ibs 30 total sets of 15

And to top it off I jog around my neighborhood once.

Something the forum may not know about me is that I used to be on the football team back when I was in high school, as such I have always felt the need to stay in shape and thus put a mini gym in my room complete with a couple dumbells and workout bench.

But its best to get 2 days of rest in so I tend to take the weekends (which are the days I happen to be off of work) to rest up my muscles and relax.

I weigh 205 Ibs, but when I was on the team I weighed 185 Ibs.

Sorry if this got offtopic lol, just felt the need to explain to you that I do keep healthy even as a gamer since your post indicated that you thought I may not.

I also did not bring this up earlier since I didn't not want to get into a long offtopic post about my workout regime before I go to bed.

when I said 4 hours it really did not seem that bad to me....I have seen others that game 6 to 8 hours a day nonstop lol.

And as I said earlier in my first post I only get 4 to 5 hours worth of gaming IF I'm not out with friends hanging out, its not something that I get to do every single day.
I shouldn't have said that. Anyway eat lots of carrots  ;) 
They are good for eyes ;)

During the week I'll usually play for an hour before I cook supper then start up again at like 9pm and play for 2-3 hours. On the weekend I play a ton. Sundays like today being winter gets me playing about 6hours of the day.

I don't think it's incredibly unhealthy though. I workout and take breaks in between. Also in between map loading I curl a dumbbell. 

AidsorHIV said:
During the week I'll usually play for an hour before I cook supper then start up again at like 9pm and play for 2-3 hours. On the weekend I play a ton. Sundays like today being winter gets me playing about 6hours of the day.

I don't think it's incredibly unhealthy though. I workout and take breaks in between. Also in between map loading I curl a dumbbell. 
I should have done that, I played a lot of games with long loadings and I just sat there like a potato watching the screen :p

You guys! I don't even spend that much time, even for watching anime.
I envy you kids :( 

In your defense I've only watched about 4 hours of anime in my entire life.

Back