Gaming in 2019

indeed it would, so long as it came with matching system controllers and decent size screen.

Yup... Sony screwed us over, especially since my Fat PS3 broke a year after the Slim came out. Sneaky bastards. lol

Well... we are a year away from 2019 now :grin: We still seem to have loading screens in most games. Seems we will have to wait a few more years :p

For sure gaming in 2019 will be more exciting, and for sure wrath characters will be existing. Innovattive people are existing in this generation so I expect more innovation to games in the upcoming years.

I expect that the gaming in the year 2019 will be more on visuals, I mean virtual reality, that is the most click gaming in the late 2017 so I expect that they will release something big and something new, maybe a improved virtual reality. I once saw a virtual reality gaming set, it has the thing that put in the eyes a earphone, and the platform where you will walk. I don't know that to call that thing but it is so awesome.

I expect that the gaming in the year 2019 will be more on visuals, I mean virtual reality, that is the most click gaming in the late 2017 so I expect that they will release something big and something new, maybe a improved virtual reality. I once saw a virtual reality gaming set, it has the thing that put in the eyes an earphone, and the platform where you will walk. I don't know that to call that thing but it is so awesome.
I agree with that as you we all how new games promo are in E3 I think for the next few years or it will be new games with virtual reality where you can meet friends just like real life but in games something in VR you know the gaming goggles you wear there are many out there today as well its pretty awesome to hear it. Also, I feel in next 20 years it will be a Job more people will use it example a new movie Called Ready Player One

Not sure about 2019 yet, but in 2022 we'll see micro payments and paid DLC to come to arcade halls too.
It already exists in mobile, PC, and console games.
Well, it kind of exists in arcade games too (for example the cards in Super Dragon Ball Heroes or the bonus tickets in Chunithm), but at least you don't need a credit card for those yet (only coins or IC cards).

Back